Anyone wear riding shorts under gear?

Just seeing if anyone uses or has used the riding shorts/boxers that are available? I see Six Six One has some, EVS, etc... and was considering getting a pair. My problem seems to be that I am only 160 pounds with no junk in the trunk so after a day of riding my arse is sore. I thought these looked like something that might help. :applause:

Personally, I wear under armour pants. Worn them all the time playing hockey, so naturally starting to wear them ridding. The work good, hold up well, and being that they are pants, your knee pads/braces won't rub your knees raw. I give them a big :applause:

I use to have the same problem. Riding shorts help a lot. You can just buy spandex bicycle shorts if you want, that's all the other ones are. I use the thor riding shorts under my pants now, they are the same as the bicycle ones though.

Does anyone use the MSR V-top pants? I love the concept of padding plus the ability to add plastic armor that is attached with velcro to the shins, knees, thighs and hips.

A friend of mine has a pair but I can't find them for sale anywhere and they aren't on MSR's site either. Any other products like this out there?

I don't wear them, but I understand that they help quite a bit with the *ahem* "waxing your nether regions with wax" situation.

:eek:

I could see, for a hairy man, how this would be unpleasant. Hubby has been known to toss the odd ball of fluff after a ride occasionally, and I wince for him. :applause:

If you guys are not happy with what the dirt bike industry is putting out, then try some of the paintball stuff. I use to play semi-pro paintball and I quit to continue ridding. Go to actionvillage.com and they should be under appareal. They are called " slider shorts " and they are very durable. Look into empire or dye.