07 yz125

whats the price of the 07 yz125s this summer.. will it drop a fair amount?? im talken brand new.. out of the show room.. im really hoping i can get a good deal from 4-3k..

whats the best prices yall have seen?

dirtkid,

I have a brand new 2006 YZ125 that I will sell you for $4,300 cash. It includes the certificate of origin, manual, & triangle stand. The only differences between the '06 YZ125 and '07 is the pro-taper handlebars and a few bolts made of aluminum instead of steel. These are awesome machines. I'm located in Jacksonville, North Carolina.

Guys, those $4800's and $4700's - are those otd prices? If so, that's pretty good. My local dealer is selling for $4700 before ttt. So, comes to around $5,200 otd.

I've considered just taking in $4900 - $5000 cash and seeing what they say, but if you guys are seeing otd prices between $4700 - $4800, I may just have to push my luck.

Guys, those $4800's and $4700's - are those otd prices? If so, that's pretty good. My local dealer is selling for $4700 before ttt. So, comes to around $5,200 otd.

I've considered just taking in $4900 - $5000 cash and seeing what they say, but if you guys are seeing otd prices between $4700 - $4800, I may just have to push my luck.

He was gonna give us 4800 otd, but then we brought him my ttr to trade in and he gave us the bike for 3800 otd then, knocked a grand off.

i'm seeing 06's advertised at $4200-4700 otd in several places on cycletrader.com. if i can find one for less than $4k, i might buy one even tho i don't really need one, they're just cool and i'd like to go to the track with a bike that doesn't have handguards, kickstand, mushy enduro suspension, etc...

i'm seeing 06's advertised at $4200-4700 otd in several places on cycletrader.com. if i can find one for less than $4k, i might buy one even tho i don't really need one, they're just cool and i'd like to go to the track with a bike that doesn't have handguards, kickstand, mushy enduro suspension, etc...

An '06 for $4600 is a solid OTD Number.

Check "OTD motorsports" in Los Angeles, they are lowest on price (and customer service)

There was a place in Oregon selling 06 yz125s for $3500 I think. They were also selling 06 yz250s for $4300.

That's the "Sale Price" or "Advertised Price"

After they tack on Freight, Set-Up, and other fees you will get a substantially higher Price, then add Taxes and Registration.

The only REAL number is "Out the Door" Price, what the bike REALLY did cost.

That's below Dealer cost. I call Shenanigans

call whatever you want....they had 13 I believe at that price...I got one, my brother got 2 (one was stolen, rat bastards)...

if you doubt it, look the number up and call and ask them, they will verify...

no wait, here it is...503.669.2000

dirtkid,

I have a brand new 2006 YZ125 that I will sell you for $4,300 cash. It includes the certificate of origin, manual, & triangle stand. The only differences between the '06 YZ125 and '07 is the pro-taper handlebars and a few bolts made of aluminum instead of steel. These are awesome machines. I'm located in Jacksonville, North Carolina.

that is still quite on the high-side, rob...there is an '06 YZ250 in mint condition up for sale for only US$3500....VF 3, FMF pipe, RG3 clamp etc....