Leo Vince X3 Pipe

Purchased one today..Man what a excellent pipe this is!! it comes with 4 yes 4 inserts for different noise levels. you also get a spark arrester and the pipe is E marked, and road legal....ITS A TOP PIPE and I only piad £200 for it....it sounds bloody awesome!!

DSC_0777.jpg

I wud recommed the yosh over anything. I dont have 1 and now i feel a fool for not waiting.

This Post says it all! https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4531406&postcount=1

If all you are interested in is a little bit of noise, then hell why not. but if you actualyl want a power increase you need a full system.

Yoshi is the best and why not save a little bit extra for it! :eek:

It's loud yea, but its not that bad! its ONLY on full throttle that its abusive!

:applause:?

P.s. I'm not trying to steal the joy of the Leo Vince, just voicing an opinon!?

1 is F.I.M approved. 2 are road legal. The other one is for motocross...and of course u can run it with nothing it which is loud....Its a quality silencer...makes the bike run and breather really good..would reccommend it over the NOISEY YOSH

is there anything you post that isnt total nonsense?:applause:

Eddie...I have had enough of u keep insulting my posts. How about I insult you. Why dont you take your fat face out of my post. Change your avatar mr double chin.............Please ban me from TT....You know I will be back....I always am...

hook line and sinker troll.

dont worry,i will be watching for you.