Sign in to follow this  

Anyone running the PC Linkage on their KX

If so, how do you like it? Thinking about purchasing the linkage arm for my 06 KX 250.

There was a race where I blew my bike up and had to run my husbands KX450. Before I raced it he put the PC linkage on it and it made it better for me to ride and he loves it.

I have heard that they make a big difference on the 06-07 models and are worth buying. I have yet to auctually ride one with it installed. On the KX450F, it lowers the rear end a little and you must compensate by lowering the forks 3mm to balance the bike. You might have to do this on your 06 KX250 too.

So whats it supposed to do exactly? Is it just a lowering linkage, or is it supposed to improve the handling?

If it is like most links.It is longer which changes the fulcrom point which does lower the bike a bit.In turn i think it makes the suspension more progressive.Id like to get one but arnt they a little spendy???? My buddys son uses the devol engineering one on his crf250 and loves it.He said he really notice it in the woops and the corners