Oh my god

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, wow. quite a few gay responses which i thought was funny because people obviously didnt bother to read the print AFTER the picture. anywayz, thanks for the possotive feedback. ya, i'm a really laid back dude and i dont like to be like everyone else. i'm the kid that always get's in trouble at school for bein a smart ass or sayin stuff that everyone is thinkin but wont actually say. i'm like the class clown. but it's all good, i'm just out to have a good time. and it's not like there's enough people that ride in my tiny town to give a flyin **** what i do.

and to the leopard kid, i'll pm you

Thats the lamest thing you could ever do....maybe for a 1986 CR 125, but not a 06 250F. I highly doubt you dont care what people think, you did it for the attention, and for what im seeing, it isnt the kind of attention i would want. I would definetly change it. And not to cow print....give me a break

obviously i didnt do it for good feedback from other people. And if i wanted attention i would want it to be good, not be called gay. but i didnt do it for attention, so we can drop that subject. i've been called on it once, explained myself, and the kid changed his mind about what he said and now we're cool. he even offered me a cookie the next time we ride! haha

obviously i didnt do it for good feedback from other people. And if i wanted attention i would want it to be good, not be called gay. but i didnt do it for attention, so we can drop that subject. i've been called on it once, explained myself, and the kid changed his mind about what he said and now we're cool. he even offered me a cookie the next time we ride! haha

Haha :bonk: