best offroad gloves?

i ride mostly desert and every time we go riding or race, i get major blisters. playing baseball this isnt too good. i was wondering if there were any opinions on good gloves with some good padding in the palms. this weekedn i rode with an answer glove on the right han and a fox glove on the left....i got a nasty blisters on the left side ond not too bad on the right side....does anyone know any good gloves? thanks.

i have been riding woith some thin fox gloves....i get blisters every ride nad they turn into calluses. then i get them all around that callus....i rode with padding gloves...glove.. and it was a lot better thaqn the thin one.

Flyin-w -

Buy or borrow a CR500. Ride it around for a week or so. You'll build up some really nice calluses and you'll never have blisters again :bonk:

If you can't get the CR500, I recommend thin gloves that don't bunch up and don't grip any tighter than absolutely necessary. Focus on a relaxed grip that provides adequate control. A death grip will give you blisters in a heart beat.

I have that problem too when i take too much time away so i use moleskin just small square pieces where the blisters form it doesnt stay on forever but it will stay on long enough it helps me from getting any blisters Try it out

The bottom line is that everyone's hands are different. What brand works good for one person doesn't necessarily work out for someone else. Just like boots. I agree with the other posts about thin gloves. Also make sure they do not bunch up. A tight fit is best. You may want to try a size smaller than you normally would for other gloves. Mechanic gloves, in my opinion, are not a good choice because thay are not fitted to wrap around the grips. They tend to be more generic in fit like any regular gloves.

+1 on the mechanix gloves. I use the M-pact series with the padded palm. I used to get blisters until I found theese. They also last a long time versus MX gloves. The one drawback is that they only come in black.