Sign in to follow this  

New Stabilizer in town for Huskies!

Read the "About us" page on the website!

I think "they" hear all of us and really listen!:naughty:

I even heard that Kelly guy likes huskies!:bonk::D

All the companies mentioned on the about page rock in my book. I have products from them on both of our huskies...good stuff indeed!

Congrat's on the great product!

This forum is the best source for sound, real world answers from the people who have a hand in the products we use..who could ask for more. Thanks all!

I bet you would still have to grind the triple on the TE250 to clear the tower at full lock. The triple shown is the single pinch bolt 450/510 part.

I wish i would've gotten more pictures of my bike when it was new. It doesnt look as good as it did like the bike in the website:cry: :bonk:

So that "kelly" is our Ride???

I guess that means yamaha is next? :bonk: I just happen to need one on my Yammy. Not so much on the super stable Husky.

&%$#@! is the matter with you people?

You buy steering stabilizers on design qualities?

Can anybody vouche for this thing actually working? Not leaking oil? Not failing when you need it most ... like some other dampers we've heard about?

"Coming Soon" Yeah ... well Jesus is roumored to be coming soon too.

Effing vapor ware.

Try pimping something that actually exists and has been tested.

:bonk:

Can anybody vouche for this thing actually working? Not leaking oil? Not failing when you need it most ... like some other dampers we've heard about?

Effing vapor ware.

:naughty:

I'd say yeah..it speaks for itself. If you look at the the other products created through or via or around this individual who designed this product I'd say the proof is in the pudding! :D

I'd have to ask what radiator guards you might have, what hand guards you might have what case guards you might have and what current dampener you might have on your husky now? What basis did you make your purchase? Input, feedback, looks?

There's only one dampener out there that I know of that he did not have some direct input into. All the others he know's very well...inside and out.

All the good and bad points of each.

The team behind this product races, rides and has been around quite some time. Rest assured it is not a fly by night deal to part you and your money.

and about the pending rapture..that's is up to you to decide as well.:bonk:

I bet you would still have to grind the triple on the TE250 to clear the tower at full lock. The triple shown is the single pinch bolt 450/510 part.

I just got off the phone with Motosportz. Absolutely no grinding!

Nice to see a Husky specific product and looks well thought out(no suprise there).

Is there a model that fits 2 stroke and older 4 stroke clamps?

Norman

Nice to see a Husky specific product and looks well thought out(no suprise there).

Is there a model that fits 2 stroke and older 4 stroke clamps?

Norman

+1

Maybe one that you don't have to weld or cut the crap out of your plastic to fit it on your bike

Ummm.....we dont want to weld our frames, we dont want to pay crazy prices, we dont want to buy one piece here and another there to piece together a stabilizer, we dont need gimmicks like some cables sticking out on the handlebar, we dont want to buy something designed for a CRF and later adapted to our bike "heck yeah, i think it'll work on yer Husky" .....you know-stuff like that. Oh yeah--we want to support one of our own. Well one more thing--we like the Husky red anodizing.

Hell no! I just buy Dirt Rider magazine and do whatever they tell me to do. j/k

Actually, yes, aint we weird? We actually consider the design qualities! Call me crazy....

Can anybody vouche for this thing actually working? Not leaking oil?

Hommie.....you new around here? RIDE is vouching for it. That means you can take it to the bank. The dude eats, sleeps, and farts dirt bikes, especially Husqvarna dirt bikes. More than you. More than me. He is directly responsible for more Husky aftermarket products than just about anyone. Before that unit is released its gonna be tested in the tightest single track the NorthWest (and Tecate?) have to offer!!

If RIDE says its coming soon, and if they have pictures of the finished thing, complete with shrink wrap packaging....then its not a rumor. It just means that they will be offering them to the public very soon.

As for Jesus is roumored to be coming soon....hey i cant spell either.

:naughty:

One GREAT thing about owning and riding and racing Husky is that no one, i mean no one, pimps our brand. Its just not big enough to get the yahoos on board. Guys on Huskys know dirt biking, they march to a different drum, and they dont have pimps around. For the most part we are an older and wiser crowd. The pimps are trolling for easy to impress newbies over on the CRF forums. :D

Kelly has been working on that thing for many moons. Lots of testing in nasty conditions. :bonk:

• Like 3

The dude eats, sleeps, and farts dirt bikes, especially Husqvarna dirt bikes. :

I tried to fart a dirt bike once...even though it was just a 50 I could not do it:excuseme:

Kelly is the man.

Ummm.....we dont want to weld our frames, we dont want to pay crazy prices, we dont want to buy one piece here and another there to piece together a stabilizer, we dont need gimmicks like some cables sticking out on the handlebar, we dont want to buy something designed for a CRF and later adapted to our bike "heck yeah, i think it'll work on yer Husky" .....you know-stuff like that. Oh yeah--we want to support one of our own. Well one more thing--we like the Husky red anodizing.

Hell no! I just buy Dirt Rider magazine and do whatever they tell me to do. j/k

Actually, yes, aint we weird? We actually consider the design qualities! Call me crazy....

Hommie.....you new around here? RIDE is vouching for it. That means you can take it to the bank. The dude eats, sleeps, and farts dirt bikes, especially Husqvarna dirt bikes. More than you. More than me. He is directly responsible for more Husky aftermarket products than just about anyone. Before that unit is released its gonna be tested in the tightest single track the NorthWest (and Tecate?) have to offer!!

If RIDE says its coming soon, and if they have pictures of the finished thing, complete with shrink wrap packaging....then its not a rumor. It just means that they will be offering them to the public very soon.

As for Jesus is roumored to be coming soon....hey i cant spell either.

One GREAT thing about owning and riding and racing Husky is that no one, i mean no one, pimps our brand. Its just not big enough to get the yahoos on board. Guys on Huskys know dirt biking, they march to a different drum, and they dont have pimps around. For the most part we are an older and wiser crowd. The pimps are trolling for easy to impress newbies over on the CRF forums. :D

Kelly has been working on that thing for many moons. Lots of testing in nasty conditions. :bonk:

i agree with this guy ^^^^^^ :naughty:

Looks like the steering damper for the TE610 (with stock set-up) will be available next week.

This from Kelly @ Motosportz to me today:

"Stock bars, triple clamp and bar clamps? If so we will have a setup for you early next week.

Thanks,

Kelly"

Guys, thanks for all the kind words, I'm blushing :naughty:

I'm not ignoring any of you but responding directly to these questions at this time is advertising for my company when i do not pay to advertise on TT and strictly against policy. I contacted the powers to be on TT and am getting it all setup so i can answer your questions. Keeping it all legit.

Thanks all :bonk:

Kelly