RANDSBURG easter weekend!!!

Ok TT'ers easter weekend Me and a big group of family and freinds are going out to the randsburg/red mountain area to do some riding/ site seeing. Some of the sites we plan on visiting are the F-14 crash site memorial, Husky Memorial, and of course when the sun starts going down.... the saloon:eek: , in randsburg!!! And also we want to plan an enduro ride to the dove springs area from red mountain. Well im posting this to see if anyone else here was planning on heading up that way for easter weekend and if they wanted to tag along to have some fun. If you are or if you want to, let me know or post a reply and we'll meet up. Ok this is Mikie here, over and out.

Vdub-67

vdub67@altrionet.com

There are plenty of legal shooting areas.

Just make sue you shoot against a backdrop (hillside...ect.)

I dont thing the Saloon is open in the evening, I could be wrong though.

It is the X-15 monument, not the F-14 (unless there is another one out there I dont know about)

There are plenty of legal shooting areas.

Just make sue you shoot against a backdrop (hillside...ect.)

I dont thing the Saloon is open in the evening, I could be wrong though.

It is the X-15 monument, not the F-14 (unless there is another one out there I dont know about)

Yeah thanks for the correction dust devil, I have been there twice as you can tell im not too good at rerembering names. The saloon is open sometimes in the evening. The owners like to leave when ever they please. So hopefully they will be open later on in the day easter weekend.

If your coming up the 395 you are going to make a left on osdick road. From there you pass trail 10 and turn right into the first main camp ground, just south a couple of hills from randsburg. well be out there friday, let us know if you wanna join!!

Vdub-67

Mikie

Hello folks,

We will be in Randsburg Saturday 8th doing traffic stuff.

We will also have plenty of maps on hand of all the areas..not just FOJ

east Kern, But all of the CTUC maps. Also will be taking CORVA

memberships if anyone would like to join $30.00

We also take names for prospective members for free 90 day

trial membership for CORVA

Wayne Nosala

CORVA

Friends of Jawbone

If your coming up the 395 you are going to make a left on osdick road. From there you pass trail 10 and turn right into the first main camp ground, just south a couple of hills from randsburg. well be out there friday, let us know if you wanna join!!

Vdub-67

Mikie

Do you have the GPS coordinants.

Do you have the GPS coordinants.

sorry bud, I dont even have a gps. You cant miss it. If your driving in day light and your heading north on the 395 you will see a dry lake to your right ( the old WWII air base) and you will come into a small town. Before you hit the main part of the town Osdick road is on the left hand side. You cant miss it. I always look for the house that has the white tacoma that has a police spot light mounted on the roof. last time we came out this way we tried to find the half burried husky memorial and we couldent find it. I found some gps coordinants online that leads to the memorial so it should be fun. But google it up and you will see a map.