Sign in to follow this  

Brake and clutch levers ASV

How do you guys feel about the ASV levers? I just helped a friend install a Brake lever with the rotator clamp And a whole new clutch perch with the push hot start. They look real nice and feel good. I was thinking about picking up the same set up for my bike, What do you think?

Thanks

SD

GOOD STUFF! Get some. Can save your day's ride or your day's racing. Worth it.

I have them and love them. They look good, feel good, and they just might prevent you from breaking a lever!

I love asv's. Thats not to say that other companies don't make good levers also, but I've been happy so far, so no point in switching. Take a look at ebay, you can find brand new ones, that are being sold as used from ASV for half the price.:bonk:

I have them and love them. They look good, feel good, and they just might prevent you from braking a lever!

I hope they don't prevent you from braking.

I love asv's. Thats not to say that other companies don't make good levers also, but I've been happy so far, so no point in switching. Take a look at ebay, you can find brand new ones, that are being sold as used from ASV for half the price.:bonk:

Same advise from me. I bought my 2nd set off of ebay used from ASV. They looked near new.

I ride/race offroad almost exclusively. Aluminum hand gaurds save my levers AND prtect me from them pesky trees and other objects. If you are moto only....I haven't heard many complain other than the price....

I hope they don't prevent you from braking.

:naughty:

I have the C5 brake and C5 pro model w/hotstart clutch. I dig the setup. :bonk:

I love my ASV's. Plus you can pick up refurbished levers off Ebay for cheap. The seller is ASVINVENTIONS on Ebay.

I'm Sponsored by them, They send me the refurbished ones for CHEAP. Last time I believe it was $10 for the set.

i got the f3 with the 3 year warranty...they feel and look awsome...hopefully the wont brake like they say

I'm Sponsored by them, They send me the refurbished ones for CHEAP. Last time I believe it was $10 for the set.

HOOK ME UP!!!!!:bonk:

I have the C5 Alloy asv levers, they are great. i don't think I will be breaking these anytime soon. :bonk:

I also like the thumb hot start... nice improvement!

They are well worth the money:thumbsup: Only thing if you buy used ones, you might have trouble with the warrenty. I did manage to break one, and they sent me a new one, no problem, but you are supposed to return the registration card.

I just bought a set from the TT Store... Freakin love the things :bonk: I got the C/5 pros without hotstart i dont use it so no need for an extra lever next to my decomp lever as well.

Fit and finish is awesome, Pull is great, Adjustability is very easy. Price was right. Cant be any happier. I dont have to deal with crap levers wobbling and wearing out over a period of 5 or 6 rides. :naughty:

I love asv levers! I have them on all 5 of my familys bikes. It was getting expensive replacing levers while the kids were learning, so they were an awesome investment. Havent broke one yet. Got them for as little as 10 cents on ebay,cant go wrong! :D:bonk::naughty:

Eh they are ok. I got them and they bent first ride out with them. Exact same way you would bend a normal lever if you dropped the bike _/ (like that.) I still need to send it back for a replacement.

Don't get the C5 ones though, you can pull the clutch lever all the way to the grip and it pinches your fingers. I'm getting the F3 ones on my next bike.

I love my ASV's. Plus you can pick up refurbished levers off Ebay for cheap. The seller is ASVINVENTIONS on Ebay.

X2. No point in paying double the price for the same thing...

They also have factory blem items (like the rotator clamp). I bought the rotator clamp for 9.99. I still can't find the factory blemish (it's either the anodizing or the plastic, or milling)