Sign in to follow this  

ktm 200 sx

alright, i have a 05 ttr 230 that im selling. I dont want a 250 two stroke or a 125 2 stroke. I was looking at a four stroke 250 but way too many problems. A local bike shop has an 03 200 sx for 3100. once i sell my bike i will have that much. DO you think this is a good choice. I think i would get bored of the 125 and id kill myself on the 250 , so the 200 seems like a great bike. any help or ideas are great. thanks

Great price if new. I bought my 2004 ktm200sx 7 months ago at a dealership near me. OTD price was 3500 for a brand new bike. The 200sx has tons of power. It will feel like a 250 because of the power but feel like a 125 because it's really light. I just got my suspension done and it is beuno. I love it!

sorry i posted on my brother account. Stock springs but did a complete revalve for woods racing. It's pretty good but i still need to fine tune things. I might have them change the fork springs out. I'm 155lbs. The 200 prolly felt like a rocket ship compared to your xr.

that price seems a bit high to me, I bought an 05 200 exc for $3000 in madison, wisconsin. I think you would love the bike, but don't think of it as a real step down from a 250. if you can find a better priced 250, probably in the bikes for sale section here, add a flywheel weight to mellow the hit a bit and learn to ride it. either bike is going to be a big step up from what you've been riding though, so maybe ride a 125 and see how it works for you. either way have good time with it!