Kidney Belt?

Im 17 years old and i have been riding alot i go every weekend and recently i have noticed after i get off my bike my back is like gone it hurts to bend down or anything. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow cause its bothering me that bad. Im wondering if i should start wearing a kidney belt now when i ride? Are their anymore young guys like me with weak backs? By the way its a constant pain even during the week when im not riding.

The evs looks like a nice belt, I'm still running an old fox belt.

The kidney belts arn't designed to support your back, but if your kidneys are getting jarred around, that can adversly cause some lower back pain. Something to keep in mind is proper hydration and stretching. Most back pain comes from a lack in hydration, or stiff muscles.

My core is very strong i work out everday so its not that. Ya i think my kidney are just taking a beating cause it is in my lower back. Also on the hydration note im always properly hydrated i do not drink cokes its only water. I run cross country so i know how to hydrate myself. Thanks for letting me know though.

See a Chiropractor. I know, I know......I thought they were all quacks too until my wife got sick of my complaining of back pain and MADE me go. Man! I wish I'd started years ago! My back feels awesome! And not only that, but my acid reflux I had for years, hasn't come back since I started about 6 years ago! :bonk:

See a Chiropractor. I know, I know......I thought they were all quacks too until my wife got sick of my complaining of back pain and MADE me go. Man! I wish I'd started years ago! My back feels awesome! And not only that, but my acid reflux I had for years, hasn't come back since I started about 6 years ago! :bonk:

Besides the support for your bouncing internals, a kidney belt also protects them somewhat from a sharp footpeg/branch knifing you in the side. Footpegs can carve you up pretty badly if you crash exactly wrong.