Sign in to follow this  

Husky Gloating at anothers expense...

In good clean brand competitive spirit!!

2007 Honda CRF150R/RB Product Update Campaign

American Honda is conducting a Product Update Campaign to replace the camshaft on certain 2007 CRF150R/RB motorcycles. On affected units, a defect may exist in the camshaft that may cause it to break during extreme operating conditions. Honda will replace the cam and necessary related parts free of charge.

Owners of 2007 CRF150R/RB motorcycles should contact an authorized Honda motorcycle dealer and make an appointment for the repair. Dealers will replace the cam and necessary related parts for original or subsequent owners at no cost. The Campaign ends March 23, 2010. For more information visit the Honda website at www.powersports.honda.com and click on Locate a Dealer to find a nearby dealer or call Honda Customer Relations at (866) 784-1870.

2007 Honda CRF250R Product Update Campaign

American Honda is conducting a Product Update Campaign to replace the clutch outer on certain 2007 CRF250R motorcycles. On affected units, the rubber clutch dampers may deteriorate after extended use and time. American Honda has not received any customer reports of failure, however Honda has determined from its own ongoing durability testing that there is a possibility current or subsequent owners could eventually experience the problem. Honda will therefore replace the original clutch outer and necessary related parts for current or subsequent owners at no cost.

2007 CRF250R owners should contact an authorized Honda motorcycle dealer and make an appointment for the repair. The Campaign will end March 23, 2010. For more information visit the Honda website at www.powersports.honda.com and click on Locate a Dealer or call Honda Customer Relations at (866) 784-1870

We're gloating because Honda fixes its problems for free????

I'd rather applaud them for doing it. At least they recognize there are problems......Kawasaki, on the other hand......ahahahha Kidding..

I always do these thing in good competitive spirit,,HON builds great stuff, now SUZ on the other hand...just kidding too,,,they are just the opposing team in our gentlemans racing arena,,gotta throw some barbs for fun and to wind up the Husky tifosi (fans)!!

We have so many great bike choices that most don't remember the real old days where you would disassemble your bike before and after you rode,,,and when things really came apart (catastrophically)... CZ,Mon,Bul,Mai etc etc etc but those things sure had character!!!

Hmnn. 2007 Honda four valve.. prolly just replace the cam with the valves after 20 hours. :bonk:

Hey my Montesa 315r is rock solid, zero problems EVER!!...hmmn, what's with that HRC stamped on the cases anyway?

ouch. At least, if someone's little thumper explodes, it'll be free to get it repaired.

Eh- every brand has a dud every now and again. Next time, it might be a husky. I still think it's funny though.

Hmnn. 2007 Honda four valve.. prolly just replace the cam with the valves after 20 hours. :bonk:

Hey my Montesa 315r is rock solid, zero problems EVER!!...hmmn, what's with that HRC stamped on the cases anyway?

Have you seen the Montesa 4 Stroke? Looks cool and sounds really Torquey!

Pretty sure it's a Honda below the Base Gasket, the Head looks unique though.

Have you seen the Montesa 4 Stroke? Looks cool and sounds really Torquey!

Pretty sure it's a Honda below the Base Gasket, the Head looks unique though.

My ancient 1995 315r is all big red in the motor department.

All the liquid cooled 2 strokes have a distinctive sound..so much more for the 4strokes...sounds very cool and all are very, very fun!. You just got a Sherco right? If you did, how do you like it?

Bob,

I have ridden the Montesa (HRC) 4 stroke,, it is super cool, but wow those trials bikes are strange beasts for sure.

There is a super nice local super senior ( Al) here in SD that has let me climb on his. Oh yea its FI too there is nothing to do but start it and ride, it was eye opening!! It was only the second real Trials bike I have been on, a Gas Gas, something (290?)was the other. Note that I did not say ridden, I said been on, these things are a whole different world of technique. Enjoy the ride!!! R

Adam Raga brilliant,,,our best guys cant even break into the top 20 at an international trial event. That was brilliant video! Thanks for the link

CCMs were great MX bikes too, as long as you were prepared to rebuild them after each race.:bonk: Opps. Another era/decade.

My ancient 1995 315r is all big red in the motor department.

All the liquid cooled 2 strokes have a distinctive sound..so much more for the 4strokes...sounds very cool and all are very, very fun!. You just got a Sherco right? If you did, how do you like it?

I have a Sherco and a Gas Gas. Both are sweet with the edge to Gas Gas for a Beginner.

Trials is excellent practice for all 2 Wheeled riding.