Sign in to follow this  

assembled my moto tote

Hey Guys,

UPS dropped off my new moto tote M3 model for my 2007 DR650SE. I put it together in about 45 minutes, My 3 year old son decided to "help" me assemble it-... Took waay longer.

It will go on the back of my 2004 4 runner V8 4X4. On the reciever hitch, it states that I have a 730# tongue weight which is well within the weight I will put on it.

I am going down tomorrow to LA cycle works in Englewood, CA. to pick it up.

I will let you know how well it performs,.. the tote that is. And yes, I have ALL the tie downs.

Later,

Espi

Sherman Oaks, CA.:bonk:

All I can say is wow!

I am very impressed with the moto tote from the 20 mile ride on the fwy back to my garage. The hitch connection was very sturdy with out ANY play. The bike did dance a little but thats what the dealer told me would happen due to the suspension on the bike. Pics will come soon!

Later,

Espi

All I can say is wow!

I am very impressed with the moto tote from the 20 mile ride on the fwy back to my garage. The hitch connection was very sturdy with out ANY play. The bike did dance a little but thats what the dealer told me would happen due to the suspension on the bike. Pics will come soon!

Later,

Espi

Maybe a strap over the seat to keep the rear suspension from bouncing up and down? :bonk:

http://www.mototote.com/

I can't post any pics.

Or How do I post pics???

Espi

I can't post any pics.

Or How do I post pics???

Espi

Crank up your ThumperPage garage and up-load the pics there if you don't have any other ISP supported space to use. :bonk:

Far out ! I wonder if it will work on my PT Cruiser ? Might make the front wheels come off the ground ???

features.gif

LOL! Yeah, I think my DR weighs more than the engine and tranny in my HHR! :bonk: