Sign in to follow this  

Check this out!

If you guys remember I just bought a 2002 cr125 that has a big bore stroker kit, 144cc :bonk: I just finished this lastnight and man does it look freekin sweet :naughty:Image299.jpg

That's a nice looking bike ya got there. But you know a 500cc engine would look alot better in that their frame.:bonk:

That's a nice looking bike ya got there. But you know a 500cc engine would look alot better in that their frame.:bonk:
Wouldn't fit right, the 125s have different frame bars under the engine (not like the 250). :D

:naughty:

Wouldn't fit right, the 125s have different frame bars under the engine (not like the 250). :naughty:

Yes it will and can fit in the 125's frame with some help from the bluewrench. :bonk:

nice bike you got there! im surprised no one is knocking you for the number "1" on yur number plate, alo tof people do that idk why its just what number you like but...ppl biotch about anything..i remember a post awhile ago or thread that ppl were being called posers for running numbers but didnt race...who cares, but yeah nice bike!

nice bike you got there! im surprised no one is knocking you for the number "1" on yur number plate, alo tof people do that idk why its just what number you like but...ppl biotch about anything..i remember a post awhile ago or thread that ppl were being called posers for running numbers but didnt race...who cares, but yeah nice bike!

actually that front number came with the kit, If you look closely it has david baileys autograph on it :bonk: I just had to run it cuz I doubt if Im gonna race it looks to sweet! No but really theres a private track 5 minutes from my house I just joined that pretty sweet

sorry bout the crappy pic but I also bought oldschool pro-link swingarm decals from the local joke honda shop :bonk:

Sometimes slower is faster...