Current Stoney Conditions

Ya, I dont think that would be the best place to go. We never go there for thanksgiving, or other big holidays because it gets way too busy.

I havent been up there in a couple weeks, but there isnt any snow when I went. We havent really had any storms up here. I would highly doubt you would see any snow.

We're heading up there next Thursday, What's your guys's recomendations for staging near challenging trails and staying away from the crowds? Also it's gonna be our first time up there so any favorite trail recomendations would be appreciated

We're heading up there next Thursday, What's your guys's recomendations for staging near challenging trails and staying away from the crowds? Also it's gonna be our first time up there so any favorite trail recomendations would be appreciated

Little Stony is my personal favorite. Head up crackerbox and have fun. All the trails are good up there. Watch for traffic. My brother got in two head on collisions up there.

There is a real nice camping area that not very many people know about it's Mill Valley camp ground there is water and restrooms and under tree's Here's how to get there from Davis flat keep going up the mountain on M10 for about 3 mi. there will be a left turn on 17N12 for about 1 mi. and there will be a sign Mill Valley turn left and your there! don't go to Letts lake not motorcycle riding in there.

There is a real nice camping area that not very many people know about it's Mill Valley camp ground there is water and restrooms and under tree's Here's how to get there from Davis flat keep going up the mountain on M10 for about 3 mi. there will be a left turn on 17N12 for about 1 mi. and there will be a sign Mill Valley turn left and your there! don't go to Letts lake not motorcycle riding in there.

How much of the road past Davis Flats is paved. Only 4-5 miles past Davis Flats. Might be my next camp spot.

What is the campground off of M-5 (take a left at top of hill before descending into Davis Flats?

Thanks.

The paved road turns to dirt around 3 mi. There will be a sign to Letts lake don't go that way take the road to the left it go's up. M5 thats way out in the back.There are 3 camping spots on M5 Cedar Camp / J Green Flat / Pacific Ridge You have to drive up Goat Mountain dirt road for about 10 mi. just to get to M5 and all the riding around there sucks

The paved road turns to dirt around 3 mi. There will be a sign to Letts lake don't go that way take the road to the left it go's up. M5 thats way out in the back.There are 3 camping spots on M5 Cedar Camp / J Green Flat / Pacific Ridge You have to drive up Goat Mountain dirt road for about 10 mi. just to get to M5 and all the riding around there sucks

I thought M5 was the left as you crest the mountain before dropping into Davis Flats?

If not what is the name of the first camp up that road. I thought M10 went out past the boys camp? So this cg with toilets and such is only 5 miles past Davis Flats?

Can you get toyhaulers in there. Up to 30-ft?