Sign in to follow this  

Monster energy replica finished.

well almost finish 180 graphics is working on a set of number backgrounds for me and thats all i need.

before the conversion

1364552641_l.jpg

and after..

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

I think your ready for new sprockets! lol at least you made the most of the stock ones which are good quality by adding a good chain. I was gonna say the bike looked a bit beatery in the first picture but it looks a pretty clean bike throughout in the others. Did you put those lightspeed protectors on from brand new to keep the clutch and iginition cover perfect condition?

Nice bike, you just need to fix that seat cover and you will be set.:bonk:

who put on ur seat cover!?!?!?!

yeahh noo kidding. We arent tryen to rag on ur bike but daaamn. and y do u run ur forks so high in ur triple clamps? i think my kawi already turns to sharp!

Nice bike, you just need to fix that seat cover and you will be set.:bonk:

Agreed!! :D Nice ride besides that... :naughty:

Fix that seat cover.Its not even worthy of my bear a$$ after a fresh poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahah man im just harshen on ya.... but it does look like crap...... It might be alright if it was a honda!!!!!!!!!

wow i dind't think i would get so much bashing its not done by all means i was just accited and posted pics witch i guess was a mistake. the seat cover yea i know i was going to wait to ride on it a lil bit so it stretches out. now i didn't put the carbon wraps on from new i bought it used off a friend. the gas tube i lost like 3 of them but now m front number plate has a holder for one so i should lose any i have to just get one. the clamps are high becuase my back is lowered so i can touch better. im round 5ft but can touch better now juse havvet adjusted back shock. and it looked gay without the forkes being up higher but i think im going to leave it like that.

and the carb problem is really bothering me. i found out it was the valve seat. but i can't replace it but i got all the scratches out by useing ajax and a Q-tip in a drill... but i tryed takeing the seat out cause i dind't know it was pressed in and noone would replay to thread and i think i disturbed the outside of the valve set and i think gas is leaking from the outside but it leaks slower now and someitmes it dosen't leak at all. im hopeing the needle valve seats into it from vibration. but im not going to spend 700 bucks for a carb ill sut shut the gas off.. any other ideas anyone has to a leaking overflow. other then float level. bad needle.

and the rear fender sticker isn't on srieght becuase they sent me the wrong fender a 05 and i put it on and didn't notice till after i plan on buying another one but right now i don't have the money.

dude for get those guys, your bike looks bad A$$~!!! like it man!

Thunder next weakend the 15th, no ill pass ha no still waiting on number backgrounds and my buddy has a bday on the 15th might be at motomasters though, but don't think so..

and i wanna say the carbon covers were somwhere around 100 for both i wanna say 40 a peice. on ebay its just a wrap that covers the stock engine case's. i like them they still scratch a lil but the scratch stays black and u can't see it.

and for those who care i think i finally fixed my carb i know a couple were asking if i fixed it.