Sign in to follow this  

Monster energy replica finished.

well almost finish 180 graphics is working on a set of number backgrounds for me and thats all i need.

before the conversion

1364552641_l.jpg

and after..

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

bought it off buddy with the head proted PC valves PC exhaust tri star clamp the graphics before kit i put the carbon fiber engine cases on both sides, the pc water pump cover the hose kit the plastic kit the graphics ap cover jetkit stainless steel oil filter hotcams new piston and crank rod with 4 hours on it. prab forgeting something else i got prab close to 2 grand in it but i didn't have to pay to get the clamps and rims anodized from blue to black or the plastic kit and my buddy paid for half the rank rebuild cause it was bad when i got it.

Bike looks good! Redo the seat though, a hair dryer and a friend will come in handy to prevent any wrinkles. Pull it TIGHT.

yea it prab has more then two grand into it but thats just about what i personaly have done when i got it it had some mods already and then i got some free and discounted stuff..

the bike looks sweet, you should get one of those racing seats with that bump on it. and tighten up that seat cover

the bike looks sweet, you should get one of those racing seats with that bump on it. and tighten up that seat cover

The bike looks sick, I also think you should get a Step seat

thats sweet :bonk: I had a lot of trouble with my seat cover aswell

Holly Bar Risers!!! Where Did You Get Them Things? I Want Some. Awsome Bike By The Way!

well almost finish 180 graphics is working on a set of number backgrounds for me and thats all i need.

before the conversion

1364552641_l.jpg

and after..

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

I think i just felt something move in my pants. nice bike!

thanks guys. and its not bar raisers its the tri star triple clamp set up u can move ur mounts foward or back or up or down there nice.

and racer 24, i want the backgorounds from 180 graphics cause there pre printed with my number and no carb still leaks i wrte more about that in my other thread.