Sign in to follow this  

Boise Riders........

Ok, just wanted to invite people out for a ride this next Tuesday. I am planning on going up to Danskin, being there at 1pm and riding by 1:30. Anyhow, just wanted to put it out there......

I can't commit until the day before but I'd sure like to get some more seat time in before Moab...especially the Danskins!

I'll let you know...thanks.

Ok, just wanted to invite people out for a ride this next Tuesday. I am planning on going up to Danskin, being there at 1pm and riding by 1:30. Anyhow, just wanted to put it out there......

I'll be recovering from sinus surgery and have two giant tampons up my nose and baked on some form of opiate, otherwise I'd be glad to join you.

If you remember and you go that way, a picture of that truck stuck on top of the mountain would make a great addition to this forum.

"O"

I'll be recovering from sinus surgery and have two giant tampons up my nose and baked on some form of opiate, otherwise I'd be glad to join you.

If you remember and you go that way, a picture of that truck stuck on top of the mountain would make a great addition to this forum.

"O"

I will take a camera just in case, that would be funny to show off!

Are you talking about the RV just off the road or did you find another one?

At the top of some random mountain there was a Chevy extra-cab pickup on the side of a 45 degree hill.... off the downward side of the hill. It looked ready to tip over if the wind hit it wrong.

Funny stuff.

"O"

Are you talking about the RV just off the road or did you find another one?

Na, some idiot tried taking a late 90's Chevy 1/2 truck up into the hills on one of the quad trails. We found it abandoned on the side of a hill, dang near ready to roll to the bottom. Looked like a fairly nice truck too, it's gonna cost someone a nice little chunk o change to recover it.

Sweet bike. Your X looks great. Be careful not to overload your fender bag. I was riding Blacks last year and as I landed a jump the whole fender must have sagged, caught the rear wheel, and ripped off. Now, I run a PMB rack with a moose bag on top of it.

That is one sharp 450X, almost makes me want one.....almost

the truck was still there yesterday. and the trails were absolutely choice. almost zero dust, perfect traction, perfect temperature. woohoo.

i'm going to try to ride tuesday, but i won't be out there til 4:30 or 5:00.

the truck was still there yesterday. and the trails were absolutely choice. almost zero dust, perfect traction, perfect temperature. woohoo.

That truck looks like it's almost ready to roll over. :bonk:

Just a reminder, I'm gonna be out there tomorrow at approx 1pm. If anyone else wants to join, your more than welcome.

• Like 1

Times 2 on what velosapiens said. (and the trails were absolutely choice. almost zero dust, perfect traction, perfect temperature)

We rode out to Fidlers Flat. Did the 45 mile loop. Man what a great day.

Bruce

Speaking of pics where are pics of your mug all f-ed up?

Funny thing, there's no telling that I have 1/2lb of gauze and two giant tubes in my nose. No swelling, no bruising, no blood on the outside. There's also no pain aside from a little tenderness on my nose and my teeth feel loose.

I was going to take a pic... but it's just not worth it.

There was, however, an AMAZING amount of blood. I used up a package of gauze for outside bandages, three rolls of TP blowing the blood, clots, and bits of nose out, and 1/2 a box of q-tips fishing around up there.

The gauze and tubes come out on Wednesday.

"O"

Sunday was awesome for sure. I went up there with some buddies and a friend of mine who has never ridden anything smaller than a KLR 650, and he did awesome on another friends XR-400. Check out the video called "april fools for a some pics of that chevy.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=eugrules

Very nice..... Someone else is going to recovery that truck here soon, that or push it down the hill.