Sign in to follow this  

'83 Xr100 Exhaust

I'm looking to replace the exahust system on an '83 XR100 I just picked up for my son. Can anyone point me in he right direction? What years will fit the '83s?

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking to replace the exahust system on an '83 XR100 I just picked up for my son. Can anyone point me in he right direction? What years will fit the '83s?

Thanks in advance!

This is just a shot in the dark, but I think the twin-shock models (1981-1984) all have the same exhaust. They seem to rust out pretty fast; both of the 1984 models I had 15 years ago had some serious holes in the muffler.

"O"

I think you're right. I guess it's off to the salvage yard tomorrow. I guess I was hoping the newer ones would also fit. The kid I bought it from removed the end cap from the pipe. I need to get it USFS ready in the next couple months.

Thanks for the reply

I think you're right. I guess it's off to the salvage yard tomorrow. I guess I was hoping the newer ones would also fit. The kid I bought it from removed the end cap from the pipe. I need to get it USFS ready in the next couple months.

Thanks for the reply

There's usually one on ebay every other week or so.

I've seen new ones on ebay. If you can't get one in a week or two. I have one I'll sell.

Cool thanks socal. How much you want for it? Got any pics. I'm going to look around the salvage yards and e-bay as well.

Thanks!