Sign in to follow this  

Riding Pictures of CRF150F

Finished with the BBR 175 bore and cam kit. I took my sons to E-street today to try it out. Runs great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty: Check out the air.:bonk:

michaelflynatestreetpraig4.th.jpg

michaelflynatestreetpranj6.th.jpg

Gett'n some air on the 150

dannyflynatestreetpractpz2.th.jpg

Big air on the 85. :D

Get out and ride.

Looks like fun. Not to steal the thread but do you know if river front is open yet? also how is the level of riding at e-street compared to hangtown? harder?

Riverfront opens April 2. Check out the E-street web sight, it has all the info.

My boys only rode hangtown once, rocky and rutty for small bikes. E-street has a small bike track in the back, although my younger son likes the big track better, bigger jumps and faster. I would say E-street is more difficult, but will improve your skills faster. Riverfront is their favorite place to ride. We race there and Sac raceway.

Riverfront opens April 2. Check out the E-street web sight, it has all the info.

My boys only rode hangtown once, rocky and rutty for small bikes. E-street has a small bike track in the back, although my younger son likes the big track better, bigger jumps and faster. I would say E-street is more difficult, but will improve your skills faster. Riverfront is their favorite place to ride. We race there and Sac raceway.

How old is the guy on the 150? And what class do you run him in?

Hey, not to ruin the thread, but how much is the BBR 175 kit? I've been looking around and no one has even close prices to the next.

It's 349.99. I ordered it direct from BBR. It cost 50.00 to have the cylinder bored and honed. I had a problem with the piston and they took care of it right away, no questions asked. In my opinion, it's worth the money. This kit will put a smile on your face every time you ride.:bonk: