Sign in to follow this  

Video

its funny to me watching guys on quads trying to negotiate the whoops

____Kurt____---the Banshee has a stock axle and a YFZ front end. That's why it looks so narrow in the rear.

rawwdog---we're glad you didn't either. :bonk:

Too awesome..I love the way that one guy catches like 2 feet of air and looks behind him. Is he taunting?...or merely passing the torch to his buddy cletus?...very Mcgrath/Carmichael-esque....too cool. Ok..done being sarcastic. I like quads..hate quad bashers...but that part was pretty damn cheesy..

Too awesome..I love the way that one guy catches like 2 feet of air and looks behind him. Is he taunting?...or merely passing the torch to his buddy cletus?...very Mcgrath/Carmichael-esque....too cool. Ok..done being sarcastic. I like quads..hate quad bashers...but that part was pretty damn cheesy..

If you look closely that "guy" is a girl....I guess you didn't notice the long blonde hair coming out the back of her helmet. My assumption is you were too busy looking for something to critique in the video. And I'm sorry I don't ride with a bunch of people that air it out like the guy (yes, that's a dude for your information) on the Banshee. OK....done being sarcastic.

The look back is a way of "having fun" out on the track. I guess you forgot what that was like......

Pretty cool. I'm not a quad guy. But if for some crazy reason I could never touch a dirt bike again. I would get a racing quad. It's the next best thing on the track. I love editing my videos. Whoever edited that video knew what they were doing. That really cool. Thumbs up!

If you look closely that "guy" is a girl....I guess you didn't notice the long blonde hair coming out the back of her helmet. My assumption is you were too busy looking for something to critique in the video. And I'm sorry I don't ride with a bunch of people that air it out like the guy (yes, that's a dude for your information) on the Banshee. OK....done being sarcastic.

Hey is that girl Cori Weller?

The look back is a way of "having fun" out on the track. I guess you forgot what that was like......

haha nice....sick video too, I saw it over at YFZ central

Pretty cool. I'm not a quad guy. But if for some crazy reason I could never touch a dirt bike again. I would get a racing quad. It's the next best thing on the track. I love editing my videos. Whoever edited that video knew what they were doing. That really cool. Thumbs up!

Well I appreciate the comment on the editing because I did it using Pinnacle Studios. I think I have just as much fun filming/editing as I do riding. :bonk:

yzf_guy---no, her name is Dawn.

YFZ450_725---thanks dude. :naughty:

3RDI.....I see a lot of your videos around the net...all of which are top quality, ever think of doing a full lenght? Oh, and who did your clutch cover blue? Is it PC?

3RDI.....I see a lot of your videos around the net...all of which are top quality, ever think of doing a full lenght? Oh, and who did your clutch cover blue? Is it PC?

Yes, I want to do a full length DVD one of these days. I'm working on getting a computer strictly for editing and I'm on a constant look-out for unsigned bands to use for the soundtrack. Matching the music to the video is the hardest part IMO when editing a video.

Yes, it's PC (translucent blue) and I did it myself. Actually, I stripped the quad down last summer and PCed anything and everything on it either translucent blue or black wrinkle.:bonk:

JohnKorpita----thanks. :naughty: I'm working on a video strickly of dirtbikes (I ride with alot of them and have alot of footage of them and other riders) but probably won't post it on this site out of spite. :D

Yes, I want to do a full length DVD one of these days. I'm working on getting a computer strictly for editing and I'm on a constant look-out for unsigned bands to use for the soundtrack. Matching the music to the video is the hardest part IMO when editing a video.

Yes, it's PC (translucent blue) and I did it myself. Actually, I stripped the quad down last summer and PCed anything and everything on it either translucent blue or black wrinkle.:bonk:

JohnKorpita----thanks. :naughty: I'm working on a video strickly of dirtbikes (I ride with alot of them and have alot of footage of them and other riders) but probably won't post it on this site out of spite. :D

please post.......but i understand, there's alot of haters out there!