Sign in to follow this  

NorCal Sunday Ride

OK. Who wants to ride this Sunday and where? Georgetown is going to be packed with KwadTards since Foresthill is shut down :D but Elkins might be pretty good, especially if we do a quick loop through Gold Note. :naughty: I'm open to suggestions. :bonk:

I'm out this weekend. Hey we'll need your saw come April 16th that weekdays and the weekend april21/22 for Foresthill. We expect starting that week, the TM ranger Mark Lambert will call us up to clear Foresthill trails. He wants to attack it like a pack of Sawyers dogs.

I would be up for something. All I need to do is an oil change on the air de floggner. Sat or Sun ?:bonk:

No riding for me this weekend, too busy around the house. :naughty:

I would guess that Elkins would have too much snow, GrizzlyFlatter said they got 6" - 8" Monday night at his house, so probably much more up at Elkins. GT Rock Creek east side trails were closed for snow too, and I haven't heard anything about them opening back up yet. Might be a tough weekend to find good riding around here. :bonk:

I'm out this weekend. Hey we'll need your saw come April 16th that weekdays and the weekend april21/22 for Foresthill. We expect starting that week, the TM ranger Mark Lambert will call us up to clear Foresthill trails. He wants to attack it like a pack of Sawyers dogs.

I will be busy all the week of April 16 on another project. :bonk: I might be available to buck and saw that weekend though. :naughty:

ok lets plan for a saw weekend of April 21/22

thanks