Sign in to follow this  

Anyone have a Weekend Warrior with the Billet interior?

I am looking at the FSW2800 and I really like the billet interior. Is the billet interior hard to keep clean? It seems like with all the dark materials it would show dust real easy. All the riding we do is in the desert and I don’t want it to look dirty every time we go out there. Anyone have it and would you do it again?

My parents have a Weekend Warrior fifth wheel with the billet interior, and it's really nice. Dosen't seem to show dust any more than their old one without billet interior did.

I have the billet in my fs2600. I thought that was the best looking interior they offered so we went with the billet. I go out to Ocotillo Well quite a bit with it and never really had any issue with it looking really nasty or anything. The only hard part is getting all the little pebbles out of the carpet and floor that you track in with your shoes. Im constantly brooming them out the door. I'm kinda anal about that stuff, I hate walking barefoot on a bunch or little rocks. I try to wipe everything down once a day, usually before I go to bed, just to keep it nice looking. My brother has the cr3900 fiver with the tropical interior and his shows dirt just as much as mine. And would I do the billet again on the next one? Sure, actually this is my 2nd warrior with the billet.

• Like 1