Sign in to follow this  

I lost my sister

My name is Bonnie and i live in England. I found this site by complete accident, i'm glad i did. There is almost a sense of comfort to know that there are others out there who are experiencing the same kind of suffering. When you loose someone so close to you it is easy to think you are on your own. but this site really proves that your not.

My sister was killed in a motocross accident on the 30th August 2005. She was 15. The pain is still so raw as the day it happened. My sister Lynsey was riding at our local motocross track just 2 minutes down the road from our house. We have riden there hundreds of times. My dad always tells us to take the first lap slow just to check out the track conditions, but for the first time ever Lynsey didn't. She hit the big table top jump just too fast, she fell head first into the ground and instantly broke her neck she had many other injuries but the list is too long. She died in our dads arms at the track. It will be 2 years in August since she has been gone and it still hurts so bad.

Hi, My heart go's out to you, i am so sorry this happend to you and your family. Words can be so usless but You will be in my prayers.

Simon.

Bonnie-

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I just lost my brother on January 7, 2007 so I know exactly what you are going through. You could probably give me advice but I am just taking one day at a time. I know things will never be the same. I hope that in time the pain will ease.

You and your family are certainly in my thoughts.

Good Luck!

Bonnie-

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I just lost my brother on January 7, 2007 so I know exactly what you are going through. You could probably give me advice but I am just taking one day at a time. I know things will never be the same. I hope that in time the pain will ease.

You and your family are certainly in my thoughts.

Good Luck!

Hiya

I'am so sorry to hear of your loss. If there is anything i can do to help in any way way please let me know. I remember the first few months after i lost my sister i felt very angry, Why did this happen ,What had we done as a family to derseve losing her. I also remember everyone saying to me, Don't worry it will be ok, these things happen, time is a healer. I just used to shout back NO These things don't just happen i don't care that tine is a healer i'm living in the here and now.

You really are thinking in the best way, by just taking one day at a time.

What ever you do don't feel like you have to put a time limit on how long it should take to grieve, every one is different.

Every night i light a candle for my sister, tonight i will light one for your brother as well.

Take Care

Bonnie

My name is Bonnie and i live in England. I found this site by complete accident, i'm glad i did. There is almost a sense of comfort to know that there are others out there who are experiencing the same kind of suffering. When you loose someone so close to you it is easy to think you are on your own. but this site really proves that your not.

My sister was killed in a motocross accident on the 30th August 2005. She was 15. The pain is still so raw as the day it happened. My sister Lynsey was riding at our local motocross track just 2 minutes down the road from our house. We have riden there hundreds of times. My dad always tells us to take the first lap slow just to check out the track conditions, but for the first time ever Lynsey didn't. She hit the big table top jump just too fast, she fell head first into the ground and instantly broke her neck she had many other injuries but the list is too long. She died in our dads arms at the track. It will be 2 years in August since she has been gone and it still hurts so bad.

Bonnie,

I am sorry for your loss and I know what you all are going through. I will keep you folks in my prayers. It is tough to move forward and it is a slow process. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to your family - ande let you dad know I will be thinking of him too.

In Sympathy,

Mike Berg

"Motodad393"

Stay Strong, Keep on Movin On, thats what she would want you to do!

Your familly will be in my prayers!

may God bless your family and you. im sorry it always reminds i have it good on bad days.