Sign in to follow this  

Ladies-Please Boycott " The View"

Ladies- Rosie O'Donnell's most recent left wing spew is an abomination to our country. She speaks without engaging the brain, without any fact to back up her rhetoric. Her demographic on the view is women age 24-49 ( 47% ) If you support our country and our brave men and women who defend her please boycott " The View". Thank you.

God Bless America.

I agree!! cant stand to watch the show since she came on! I have no problem listening to others views, but the other person needs to listen as well. I really did like the show before, now its just a B@#CH session. Whether I agree with Bush or not, I support the troops.

i don't watch tv anyway. but i DO have to give Rosie credit for standing up for her views, even if I don't agree with them.

Just another perspective.

i don't watch tv anyway. but i DO have to give Rosie credit for standing up for her views, even if I don't agree with them.

I think you need to hear what she is saying, before giving her any "credit".

I agree with everyone having a right to their point of view. When they are slanderous and hurtfull to our country then they have crossed the line. She does not site fact. She talks without engaging her brain. That is the issue I have. If people don't watch and the ratings fall off ( which has begun actually ) then they will shut down the program.

I think you need to hear what she is saying, before giving her any "credit".

I'm just saying--life isn't black and white. There's a LOT of people who hate me because of things I say. I like to think I'm not a bad person. I can't criticize someone else for things they say, just because I don't see it their way.

That said--you DO realize that she is in the business to boost ratings, right? and people who hate her will watch her out of curiosity, or to get mad? remember--negative publicity is just as effective as positive publicity, and how many people who don't normally watch her show are now going to check it out to see how terrible it is? Thus defeating the proposed boycott.

I'm just saying--life isn't black and white. There's a LOT of people who hate me because of things I say. I like to think I'm not a bad person. I can't criticize someone else for things they say, just because I don't see it their way.

That said--you DO realize that she is in the business to boost ratings, right? and people who hate her will watch her out of curiosity, or to get mad? remember--negative publicity is just as effective as positive publicity, and how many people who don't normally watch her show are now going to check it out to see how terrible it is? Thus defeating the proposed boycott.

Well put, and traditionally, any attempt to BOYCOTT usually has the counter effect of actually boosting ratings. It's happened several times to shows like "Married with Children", "Jackass" and "Howard Stern". Tell people to boycott something and the general reaction is, "Hmmm, what's all the buzz about...I have to check this out".

Changing the channel and ignoring "The View" is your best boycott. Asking the world to follow only backfires.

Those kind of ratings (negative) are short lived, if she keeps it up she will be off the View. Being anti American will never fly with any long term positive ratings.

She does not site fact. She talks without engaging her brain.

this sounds like it would also describe bill o'reillly. or rush limbaugh. or howard stern. or any of the brain-dead idiots that populate the world of tv and radio. why would anyone even watch that crap? can't you feel your brain dissolving? sheesh, there's south park, moto gp, mx, and hockey on tv. watch that instead, and read a newspaper for news.

Rosie doesn't just stand up for her view, she provides little or no factual support for her statements and tramples anyone that disagrees with her, especially that hottie Elisabeth Hasselbeck, which is another reason why ALL men hate Rosie.

Sorry for the run-on sentece and intrusion to your thread, but I can't pass up an opportunity to join in on the Rosie bashing.

Don't watch it anyway. Gotta love DirectTV with TiVo.

Now I have watched it in the past when I was sick all the time and my channel choices were limited. I hate soaps. I actually ended up watching TellyTubbies. That's bad. I finally was able to drag myself to the video place. Almost passed out in the aisle! Wheeeewww. Talk about hot/cold shiver sweats. Wonder how many people I infected with THAT virus!! HEE HEE!!!

Anyway, I honestly don't care about what she says. Or anyone else on that show.... My opinions and beliefs are not influenced by shows like that...Sorry!:bonk:

sheesh, there's south park, moto gp, mx, and hockey on tv. watch that instead, and read a newspaper for news.

:bonk:

.. plus the weather channel.

C'mon ladies, let's go ride our motorcycles:ride: ! Why are we talking about TV that isn't even about motorcycles?

C'mon ladies, let's go ride our motorcycles:ride: ! Why are we talking about TV that isn't even about motorcycles?

Er, didn't a MAN (sorry if I'm wrong!! :naughty: ) start this thread?

I think MOST ladies aren't riding their bikes because it's Friday and they are at work.

I'm however at home doing laundry, responding to some emails and getting ready to go for a run and otherwise wasting some valuable time..

Whatcha doing?:bonk:

Ooops. Didn't know that was a guy. I'm working at home today myself and taking a break to check out the forums and maybe order some parts from the TT store. Must have some wave brake rotors, ss lines, and good new pads...maybe a new rear sprocket and chain. Anyway, when I visit the forum I want to talk motorcycles. Just my .02.

Well, there are numerous threads all about bikes....speaking of which you've GOT to read the Five Miles of Hell...

Why not reply on one of them?

I need my top end rebuilt. Waiting for some funds. Owe taxes this year plus all the vehicle regs are due in April. Dang.

I thought that was what "Town Square" forum was about:confused: . I'll keep my nose clean and stay out of the fray from now on:thumbsup: .

I thought that was what "Town Square" forum was about:confused: . I'll keep my nose clean and stay out of the fray from now on:thumbsup: .

as has been covered in other threads, sometimes we post on non-dirtbike stuff here too just to stay under the radar of the rabble in TS.

you can always START a thread about dirt biking if you want.

I think Ann Coulter is worse - there are a few people who actually listen to her drivel, because she doesn't look like Pete Rose.