Sign in to follow this  

DRZ in Grand Junction

I flew out to Grand Junction, Colorado this week on business. OMG, those Book Cliffs look so AWESOME. I should have shipped my bike out there to meet me for a ride!

Anyway...I saw a black Dodge pickup with an '05/'06 blue DRZS in the back, along with a smaller blue Yamaha. Dad & son were heading south from riding up there, big smiles on their faces. If you're on TT, I just wanted to say how jealous I am!!

I flew out to Grand Junction, Colorado this week on business. OMG, those Book Cliffs look so AWESOME. I should have shipped my bike out there to meet me for a ride!

Anyway...I saw a black Dodge pickup with an '05/'06 blue DRZS in the back, along with a smaller blue Yamaha. Dad & son were heading south from riding up there, big smiles on their faces. If you're on TT, I just wanted to say how jealous I am!!

That is a pretty area... and Moab is only 100 miles west of it.:bonk:

I'm only 2 hours east of there, and ride there all the time. The trails are endless and truely are a blast!

Sorry to have missed you, I could have let you ride mine so you could get your FIX! :bonk:

I'm only 2 hours east of there, and ride there all the time. The trails are endless and truely are a blast!

Sorry to have missed you, I could have let you ride mine so you could get your FIX! :bonk:

Brian, I'll be coming to GJT a couple times a year on business, and will likely fly into Denver at times and drive over there. You better be ready to back up that offer...I know how to get in touch with you !! :naughty:

before I was a drz owner, I and a couple of friends drove from ohio to mountain bike there and kokopelli(spelling??) trail. what a beautiful area. the biggest hill in hancock county ohio were I live is the over pass over I-75.:bonk::naughty::D

The road through the national monument looks like supermoto paradise. I was up there with a friend for Flying Miata's open house. (He does some amateur racing) It was the most fun I've ever had on pavement.