Sign in to follow this  

Any one from Glenwood Springs?

I'm going to be up there this weekend and want to take my wife out to a nice restaurant. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Bill

Oh yea and to make it moto related here is a map of a near by riding area

FlatTopMap.jpg

Oh, oh, oh let me give you an answer. I really like the Glenwood Springs Brewpub located on the ground floor of the Hotel Denver. I also like the Hotel Colorado. They have good food. Both are near the Hotsprings Lodge. The Italian Underground is not too bad either. There are a few places located on the Main street that are pretty good. The ones that I have mentioned I have been to. The others I have only heard about and did not include them since I really know nothing about them.

Are you racing Sunday in GJ?

Regards,

TJ

Thanks for the response. We'll probably go to that Italian place. We have been there before and it was pretty good. I wish I could go racing but i can't do it this weekend. Maybe next year. Good luck and have fun.

Bill

Bill, have a great weekend, and congrats on the 5 yr. anniversary. My wife and I went to Glenwood for our first year, and have gone back almost every year sense, nice place to get away for a weekend.

Thanks for the wishes Chad. We really like it up there. We are going up there three times this year. We go at lease once a year. I've been going up there since I was a little guy. It's a really fun place.