Sign in to follow this  

aprilia pics

here are my bikes 450 and 550 , 450 is finished but 550 has a few bits to be fitted before the first round of the championships over the easter weekend

apriliaworkshop008af9.jpg

apriliaworkshop012zo6.jpg

apriliaworkshop013vc1.jpg

apriliaworkshop011zi0.jpg

apriliaworkshop014kb2.jpg

all the parts where supplied and bikes where built by Stuart at aliceracing in the uk , so if you need anything for an Aprilia contact http://www.aliceracing.com/

OK well I asked if you would put up some more pics of your bikes but I found em here...damm those are so trick...the exhaust is unreal...I have been staring at them for some time now...very cool.

So, Shanes...are you a pro supermoto racer? I've never raced it before but I've wanted to since I first seen it a few years ago...and again those are the best looking bikes I have ever seen!!!

So, Shanes...are you a pro supermoto racer? I've never raced it before but I've wanted to since I first seen it a few years ago...and again those are the best looking bikes I have ever seen!!!

yes mate :bonk: i am an australian thats been living in thailand for the last 7 years i started racing supermoto about 4 years ago now , i had been racing superbikes around asia and motox/superx throughout thailand , but once i tried supermoto thats was it, never ridden anything else since 😛 :p

after winning the thailand championships for the last 2 years , i put a team together to race the british championship and selected world championship races in 07 .

the first round of the british championships is next weekend , check out our website http://www.strattonmotorsports.com/ we have got some great support this season so we are hoping to have a great year :naughty::D:bonk: