Sign in to follow this  

Speaking of Pics... my 510 finally in race trim.

Hey gang. I posted these on SMJ, so sorry if you have seen them before. But I thought I would share here as well since I am pretty happy with how it turned out. This is my first motard/dirt bike and I am having a lot of fun with it so far. This will be primarily used for roadracing, but I hope to get in some Supermoto racing as well.

Have a look and let me know if you have any suggestions. And like I said on SMJ... no poking fun at my garage please. :bonk:

(Hopefully these work)

Thanks,

TRC

husky_in_race_trim_5.jpg

husky_in_race_trim_9.jpg

That's pretty. :bonk:

I was planning on getting the 510 but I got a smoking deal on a KTM 560 and got it instead.

Hey gang. I posted these on SMJ, so sorry if you have seen them before. But I thought I would share here as well since I am pretty happy with how it turned out. This is my first motard/dirt bike and I am having a lot of fun with it so far. This will be primarily used for roadracing, but I hope to get in some Supermoto racing as well.

Have a look and let me know if you have any suggestions. And like I said on SMJ... no poking fun at my garage please. :naughty:

(Hopefully these work)

Thanks,

TRC

husky_in_race_trim_5.jpg

husky_in_race_trim_9.jpg

Awsome bike man! :bonk: