Sign in to follow this  

Am Ready To Buy A Pipe.. Any Ideas?

😛 2004 DRZ400S:eek:

I just installed some KEWL ASS L.E.D. Tail lights and signals and got rid of those crappy stickout/Break off signals and the gay hanging down rear fender and love them! Out of the way and VERY BRIGHT!

Now I am looking for a great pipe for it.. I am clueless as to what I should get and prices. Pipes carbs that go together.. Jetting... Can someone help me out here and tell me what and where would be the best bang for the buck?

Here's the pics of the BEFORE and after tailight pics and also a wheelie video I made showing off.. :bonk:

http://www.carpetsense.biz/DRZ/

Please let me know!

Leda

:naughty::D:bonk:

I think it really depends on if you are running on-road or off-road. In otherwords, if off-road will you be in sound sensitive areas.

If strictly on-road with no sound issues then I agree with William. The dyno graphs show hands down the Yosh Ti makes the most power.

The Yosh rc3 (stainless steel) pipe is a great pipe and not as much as the titanium. Really happy with it.

Nice wheelies, but watch out for those old people. :naughty: Remember... Florida is God's waiting room :bonk:

((Remember... Florida is God's waiting room :bonk:))

HA HA HA

If you don't plan on going big bore, etc. the Yoshi RS3 is a really good choice (I have one on my bike). I love it, but I do have the big bore, and I am thinking about changing to the Ti system.

yosh or muzzy are the best ones for the drz.if you do plan on going off rd then the rs3 or muzzy ss would be the best(ti dents real easy)

im quite content w/ the muzzy kinda loud but old people can't hear anyhow