Sign in to follow this  

Brushy Mountain Single Track Blow's

Man that tight crap is what i love

but when u get into those 4 wheeler ruts that those bastards made

it really got gay

unlike most people i dont go out to ride to get some compition

i go out to have fun

im really just tellin y to watch urself pullin those sharps turns on the single track

cuz when i went up there there was a fourwheeler waiten on the other side

I'm pretty sure 4-wheelers arent supposed to be on the singletrack at Brushy. Personal experience suggests that confronting the offending 4-wheeler directly usually doesn't go well, but you should definitely let the office know next time this happens.

-B

• Like 1

it really got gay

i go out to have fun

im really just tellin y to watch urself pullin those sharps turns on the single track

Tight crap, 4 wheeler ruts, I'm confused:excuseme:

The tight sh*t I ride I rub my bars through most of the loop. And there cut to 29.5 in.:bonk:

If you love the tight stuff try 11C--there is no way a 4wheeler can go there.

11C is a great trail, just rode it Wednesday and no four wheelers tracks anywhere or 10c either.

Where I am from 4 wheelers cant fit on single track.

exactly:thumbsup:

I would really like to know on what trail you saw the quad. All but one of the trails have gates up that will only allow bikes to get through. But a determined quad rider that rides off the trail can pretty much find a way to by pass obstacles. Quads can ride about 37 miles of trails at Brushy and there is between 18 and 21 miles of single track.

We did have a report today 4/6/07 of at least one bike rider riding trail 1 in the A section BACKWARDS. As all of you know trail 1 in A section is some of the fastest trail we have and this BoZo didn't know any better or worse didn't care. We always try and remind everyone of our trail signs and to follow the arrows but obviously some people don't listen. Please let us know if you witness any riders on the wrong trails or going the wrong direction. If "possible" let the dumb--- know he is going the wrong way, you might be saving his life or even your own.

Richard

ive never been to brushy but i heard that its awesome.....want to go sometime

it really got gay

i go out to have fun

You should consider changing the title of this post. If you really meant to say single track and there was a quad on it going the wrong way, that's not Brushy Mountain's fault nor does it make their trails "blow".

I happen to consider Brushy one of the best places to ride on the east coast. I really enjoy trail riding; a bit long in the tooth for MX though. I think the one way trails, limited access to a few bike only trails, trail maintenance, and how friendly the two hosts are add up to a super rider experience. Your statement claiming "it blows" is in comparison to what? Because if by chance you know of a better place, I’m all ears.

If you can not logically respond to my question please edit your topic to something more accurate.

We did have a report today 4/6/07 of at least one bike rider riding trail 1 in the A section BACKWARDS. As all of you know trail 1 in A section is some of the fastest trail we have and this BoZo didn't know any better or worse didn't care. We always try and remind everyone of our trail signs and to follow the arrows but obviously some people don't listen. Please let us know if you witness any riders on the wrong trails or going the wrong direction. If "possible" let the dumb--- know he is going the wrong way, you might be saving his life or even your own.

Richard

what a retard. who is stupid enough to ride it backwards???? I mean the "worng way" signs are everywhere!

I happen to consider Brushy one of the best places to ride on the east coast. I really enjoy trail riding; a bit long in the tooth for MX though. I think the one way trails, limited access to a few bike only trails, trail maintenance, and how friendly the two hosts are add up to a super rider experience. Your statement claiming "it blows" is in comparison to what? Because if by chance you know of a better place, I’m all ears.

If you can not logically respond to my question please edit your topic to something more accurate.

:ride:👍

great post i agree 100%:worthy:

dave mac

it really got gay

i go out to have fun

SO are you really someone who got kicked out because your 4 wheeler had the wrong tires?

o.....hahahaha....my bad i didnt mean to say brushy mountain i meant to say brown mountain............oooooooopps

o.....hahahaha....my bad i didnt mean to say brushy mountain i meant to say brown mountain............oooooooopps

wow

do you ride a 4 wheeler? i mean dirt bike?

you think its funny to publicly bad mouth someone's place of buisness, and not offer a true apology. 👍 , i knew you were full of crap when i saw your age. If you have any moral values you will edit your post title. and offer up a sincere apology, i know im waisting my time typing this.

Cant wait to get back to Brushy my self:applause:

dave mac

you think its funny to publicly bad mouth someone's place of buisness, and not offer a true apology. 👍 , i knew you were full of crap when i saw your age. If you have any moral values you will edit your post title. and offer up a sincere apology, i know im waisting my time typing this.

Cant wait to get back to Brushy my self:applause:

dave mac

Thats what I was thinking and guess what your right. No changes

Where I am from 4 wheelers cant fit on single track.

Yea, but quadtards will try.👍