Sign in to follow this  

Season opener

A group of us will be there, can't wait!! :bonk:

Donny and Stacey going with you Nikki?

Donny and Stacey going with you Nikki?

Yep, actually, we're going with them!! :bonk:

Yep, actually, we're going with them!! :bonk:

Cool. Tell them I said Hi and look forward to getting out with them and you and Red with the new bike.

Nikki, how was the FLA trip? Did you "swing" by Monster?

It was awesome!!! We rode at 6 tracks, did the Daytona SX thing, and hit the beach. Monster Mountain was our first stop... they've made some track changes since the last time I was there (2004) and it was as sweet as ever! Man, I wish that track wasn't 12 hours away!

And my fingers are crossed that Crossroads will be able to run Sunday... that's a killer track too. I can't wait to see the track changes from last year, and ride a nice flowing outdoor style track. :bonk:

Cool. Tell them I said Hi and look forward to getting out with them and you and Red with the new bike.

Todd, you planning on riding this weekend???

Give me a call, Ron & I are going on Sunday............................SOMEWHERE:excuseme:

Todd, you planning on riding this weekend???

Give me a call, Ron & I are going on Sunday............................SOMEWHERE:excuseme:

I had planned on it but was unsure with the weather. I was going to take my bike into Garry to check the valves (should be about time for some shims I'm sure) but if there is a place to ride, I would love to join you. I will be up early in the morning and checking here to see what the plan is. Let me know. Garry said I can bring the bike in whenever. :bonk:

Crossroadsmx has no choice but to wash out this weekends race. It is storming as I type right now. Was looking forward to meeting alot of the northern racers this weekend but mother nature has put it to us. Please keep an eye on the web site for Good friday (bike only) prep,concession,kids easter egg hunt and drawings, org practice.