Sign in to follow this  

How much did ya pay for your '07 250F?

YZ250F. Out the door. Just looking for some estimates from ya'll. Thanks

7800 cnd otd or 6764.96 usd. Bikes are usually more money here.

Someone in WV was letting the YZ go for 5400 on Cycletrader.com and I called that dealer to confirm it was OTD, and I got for the WR a 6019 price in MD, also OTD. I ended up paying 6200 for the WR in VA just to stay local. Prices can vary depending on state sales taxes.

Thanks guys, keep em coming if you can. I'll be heading to probably pick one up on Monday.

Thanks guys, keep em coming if you can. I'll be heading to probably pick one up on Monday.

Hey rawwdog, I see your in MN, I can get you a new 07 yz250f for $5689, OTD.

:bonk:

$5230 OTD including state sales tax. SE model as well!

Yah, I know I'm bragging!!

Bikes are hard to get cheap here, since the dealers sell so many of them, but I got mine for $6900 OTD including a 2 year warranty.

$5230 OTD including state sales tax. SE model as well!

Yah, I know I'm bragging!!

Holy low price, batman!! I got mine for a ridiculously low price but I still gotta drive over 1000 miles round trip to get it. Next time I'll just call you. :-) At least I could get at least a few rides in on the way home at Stillwater and Little Sahara.

Holy low price, batman!! I got mine for a ridiculously low price but I still gotta drive over 1000 miles round trip to get it. Next time I'll just call you. :-) At least I could get at least a few rides in on the way home at Stillwater and Little Sahara.

How low did you get it for? I hope you don't end up overpaying for the mofo with all the gas $$ spent.

Well,...... technically....... mine was used. Some guy bought it, took it home and road it down the street, brought it right back and traded it for a ttr. He bought 2 bikes in a little more than an hour. The white SE model must have been like a Siren to him.

so I was fortunate enough to be there to buy it used. sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good!

How low did you get it for? I hope you don't end up overpaying for the mofo with all the gas $$ spent.

Should be about $150 in diesel but the 15 hours on the road I'll never get back. Still saving a bundle over what's been listed here so it's worth it.