Sign in to follow this  

newbie question

Hey everyone. I am looking to get into the sport of motocross. For my first bike i am looking at the crf100 and the crf150. i was wondering if the 150 is kick start or electric start.

-thank you

I don't know the answer to your question about the electric start because I'm not familiar with the CRF150. But if you could tell your height, weight, age, experience and type of riding you plan on doing then someone could help refer the perfect bike for you.

Hey everyone. I am looking to get into the sport of motocross. For my first bike i am looking at the crf100 and the crf150. i was wondering if the 150 is kick start or electric start.

-thank you

The CRF150 is kick start. I think you can get the CRF230 in electric start. I know most if not all of the yamaha TT's are electric start.

The 2006 and up crf150F's are electric start and the 2005's and down are kick. TTR125's come in both for all years. The CRF150R (race bike) is kick start.

-thank you

How old are you? how tall? weight? if you are older and bigger the 150 may not be the best for you.

i am 14 years old, about 5ft 5, 115 lbs. i have rode my friends 70 once but basically ive never rode, maybe that would help