Sign in to follow this  

Hannegan Speedway

Hey spin, are you the kawi#365 or sumthing on that yabb forum thing??

I was the first one to sign up on that forum after the firts administrator.

ya....... and thats #329 not #365 but you wont be able to read my number anyway from behind me...........

I think what you are trying to say is, I wont see your number unless I look back or if im lappin you. :naughty: Well except when we are at the gate. :bonk:

I think what you are trying to say is, I wont see your number unless I look back or if im lappin you. :naughty: Well except when we are at the gate. :bonk:

I do believe these are all beginners talking smack.

Why dont you all race JR class and see how that pans out for ya.

Shoot........ i couldnt carry a Jr's class riders gas can!!!!!!!!:bonk: You know what??? a little friendly ribbing never hurt anyone. Dont take it personal, but i will start at the bottom till they make me move up.............

Shoot........ i couldnt carry a Jr's class riders gas can!!!!!!!!:bonk: You know what??? a little friendly ribbing never hurt anyone. Dont take it personal, but i will start at the bottom till they make me move up.............

Just bustin yer chops guys, Im the bigest jump whimp on the planet and it still impresses me to watch u guys sail through the air.

My son will be racing the Hannegan series again this year. #91 Jr class 07 YZ250f. We will miss the first practice as we are riding the Desert 100.

But we will be there for all Practices and Races after.

Remember 99db will be enforced this year.

Im the bigest jump whimp on the planet

I thought I was the biggest jump wimp. I like my knobbies firmly planted in the dirt.

I thought I was the biggest jump wimp. I like my knobbies firmly planted in the dirt.

Nope, I am.

Yea i hear ya......Im pretty fast jump-to-jump then i become every riders worst nightmare when i have to left off on a jump.My son and I have been taking a few lessons with Kyle Vandyken up in Lynden.I found out 3 things after the 1st lesson. #1) I dont know as much as i thought i did about how to properly race #2) I am out of shape #3) My bike is a lot faster and has more torque than i originally thought.It really hooks up on his track for whatever reason.( I Flipped it on my second starting gate lesson!!!!!) So anyway maybe these lessons will get me over my throttle lock when it comes to jumps.Enjoy that dessert 100 Ive heard that is great.You know the practice is Thursday not Saturday???? See ya at the track Scott

Ya I know practice is thursday, But we leave friday at 5am and the bikes are set up for suvival mode.

I'll switch back to moto mode after the D100