Sign in to follow this  

D-11 H-S at HVMC clubgrounds-Logan Apr 1

This H-S might be an option for me Sun if the Perry ride doesn't pan out , any OH racers been here done this , just where is the clubgrounds , directions say 33 S . to 328 - then what ? pickup race arrow signs at 328 ?

There's a few guys here in TT that run the D-11 HS series. You just need to make sure you get the post up on Thursday since I think they all get online while at work.

CBus was it you that posted a link to the new Ohio district forum awhile back , I had forgotten all about it until now , I could have ultilized it Sat

Probably. I don't know how much it would have helped. It's really small and not much activity at this point. Did you go to the race? I almost went since I bailed on the Perry ride when dale backed out, but then I looked out my window and at the weather forcast and decided to stay home all together.

No D-11 H-S for me Sun , Dale hooked me up for a day at Perry , I got called back into work Sat nite at 11:00pm and got home at 6:30am Sun , I called Dale and scrapped our Perry ride , he suggested I get a nap and meet him down at Haspin , so we both rode Haspin all afternoon , you should have come over

There was 2 d-11 races that day. It was stupid, I went to Reno and my buddy kharris on here went to hocking. It was muddy both places, down at reno it down poured on the 2nd lap and had water rushing down the hills it sucked.. :bonk: