Sign in to follow this  

Mid week dual sport rides??

Anyone up for mid week dual sport rides? I live in huntington beach and would like to do some rides to / from randsburg area. I did one some years back from wild wash off the 15 to randsburg and back. Great fun. I don't know the trail systems that well but would like to see husky and some other areas. I ride an 02 xr 400 ca. plated and would love to use some vacation time before it gets too hot. Let me know if anyone is interested. May also be up for occaisional saturday stuff. Competent trail rider. Thanks, Jeff

I live in LA near downtown and I am interested. I find it hard to get away on the weekends sometimes because of kids soccer, volleyball, family commitments, etc...

I ride a plated wr450 and like riding the randsburg area.

Can't promise that I can always take a day off work to go riding, but always hit me up to see if I can.

I am aslo in huntington beach so hit me up I can swing a few week days to ride. My friend and I just did a night ride up the top of Saddleback thurs night. Its a good ride for a quick fix we started up just before sun down then did the trip back in the dark made it a little bit more fun. Send me a pm and we can figure out a ride for next week anyday axcept mon tues if we go next week.

I'd be up for a midweek ride. I have a rotating schedule so I usually have time off durring the week. I usually ride the Ransburg / Cal city area. I have a plated 450x. PM and we'll set up a ride. :bonk:

I was thinking maybe Friday. I already have friday off (good friday). Does this work for anyone?

PM me if like. I'm in Ridgecrest & I like Rburg to Husky ride once in a while.I've got 3 days this weekend to play. Hope I get another one of these dang flats fixed before then.

PM me if like. I'm in Ridgecrest & I like Rburg to Husky ride once in a while.I've got 3 days this weekend to play. Hope I get another one of these dang flats fixed before then.

Nice - Any other takers? I need to get out there and work on the bike! :bonk:

I may still have the track on my GPS (I thought I downloaded it to my PC, but I can't find it...) PM me with your e-mail address, and if I have it, I'll e-mail it to you tomorrow...

Anyone up for mid week dual sport rides? I live in huntington beach and would like to do some rides to / from randsburg area. I did one some years back from wild wash off the 15 to randsburg and back. Great fun. I don't know the trail systems that well but would like to see husky and some other areas. I ride an 02 xr 400 ca. plated and would love to use some vacation time before it gets too hot. Let me know if anyone is interested. May also be up for occaisional saturday stuff. Competent trail rider. Thanks, Jeff

We do some mid week dual sport rides usually on a Wednesday. Based out of the Cleghorn/Silverwood/Arrowhead/Big Bear area. If this would interest you let me know.

Hey 9 is next wednesday already on? Let me know, I would love to join you guys. I should'nt have any problem getting the day off. Just a 1 day in between notice usually works for me. Let me know. Thanks

Hey 9 is next wednesday already on? Let me know, I would love to join you guys. I should'nt have any problem getting the day off. Just a 1 day in between notice usually works for me. Let me know. Thanks

I ride on Wednesdays every other Wednesday since I work a 9/80 work week. Next Wednesday won't work since I'll be riding for the week up in Moab. The next Wednesday that I could ride will be 4/25 but that will depend on whether or not I'm going to ride the Rincon Trail up at Kennedy Meadows on 4/28.

I may still have the track on my GPS (I thought I downloaded it to my PC, but I can't find it...) PM me with your e-mail address, and if I have it, I'll e-mail it to you tomorrow...

Thanks for the track! Worked out perfect. 👍

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the invite, Had a great time. Next time we gotta bring a camera. 👍

I had a blast also. It was a good ride. I will definitely bring the camera on the next trip. Lets do it again real soon. Take care Duane, Jeff

Thanks for the track! Worked out perfect. 👍

Glad it worked well!