Everts Coming to Race the Nationals! Nice!!!

Great news for the fans... Too bad Ricky isn't doing the whole series... It will be great competition for James though.....Check out the racerx films to get info...

http://racerxill.com/articles/detail/1794/racer-x-films-bombshell-its-on.aspx

Anyone else think Jeff Stanton's comments on the video were stupid? It would be one thing if Everts wasn't riding at a great level.... but he is.... Stanton would rather throw a turd in the punchbowl of good news for all race fans rather than be excited about the prospects of some real competition for James..... If Everts is up for the challenge I say welcome......

BTW Stanton, Everts didn't kick Stewart's tail at the MXDN... James did what was best for the American Team to bring home the win rather than risk crashing to overtake Everts...... Stupid comments Stanton... Smart riding for Stewart...

Rant Over.....

No they don't :naughty: I was laughing when Everts said that he want to kick ass of RC:p I know that such a two great champion would not say to ich other in that language. Just look when Everts come to RCs last SX race how much respect he showed to him :bonk:

Roger D also said; I want to Everts ride the Suzuki and SE said like no problem hahahahah

Great news for the fans... Too bad Ricky isn't doing the whole series... It will be great competition for James though.....Check out the racerx films to get info...

http://racerxill.com/articles/detail/1794/racer-x-films-bombshell-its-on.aspx

Anyone else think Jeff Stanton's comments on the video were stupid? It would be one thing if Everts wasn't riding at a great level.... but he is.... Stanton would rather throw a turd in the punchbowl of good news for all race fans rather than be excited about the prospects of some real competition for James..... If Everts is up for the challenge I say welcome......

BTW Stanton, Everts didn't kick Stewart's tail at the MXDN... James did what was best for the American Team to bring home the win rather than risk crashing to overtake Everts...... Stupid comments Stanton... Smart riding for Stewart...

Rant Over.....

Everts DID kick Bubba's ass. Check the lap times over the course of the race. Bubba turned his fastest laps at the END of the race. He was attempting to reel in Everts who promptly turned up another notch. The lap charts don't lie. Bubba tried. Everts responded. Bubba had nothing for him.

I'm sure the idea of a non US rider actually being fast is a shock to you. Thankfully you wern't paying attention when Jean-Michel Bayle was laying waste to US MX.

I believe you might be right, but might also be wrong.

Bubba was told to ride safe as all the USA Team needed was a high finish, not a actual win in the last race.

So he had no reason to reel in Everts and try to prove something at the risk of crashing out.

Dude, can't believe they'd publish an April Fools joke like that. Everyone knows ktm would like nothing better than having someone on the podium every week. Though it did sound a little unclear if he'd be on ktm or suzuki. I don't know, could be a fib. Just doesn't sound right. Would be awesome though! I'd make plans to travel to whatever race has RC, SF and JS in it.