Sign in to follow this  

'07 outdoor champ is.............???

ok so....i know its most likely stewart.......but lets take him out of the equation.....lets assume he crashes out ........who do you think will win the title???

right now i'd have to say ferry or ....god i hope not but alessi........windham is riding like dog poo....tedesco's not doing much better....no RC......millsaps is still hurting etc....

kind of off topic but how can you see the outdoor races without going to them? i kno you can watch little clips of them on transworld but are they on speed or something?

thanks

check out racer x......they are broadcast on tv......rc will be doing the first six or so.

Is Reed doing outdoor, or did he wimp out and go for a SX-only contract?

Sorry to call him a wimp, but REAL mx is conducted outdoors on 95-degree days, monster whoops, humidity, rain, mud . . . all that good stuff.

If Reed is racing then I'd go with him ass-suming Stewart crashes out.

I've read RC is doing six outdoors. Which ones I am trying to find out.

I think Hangtown is for sure and Unadilla was never again.

Everts is doing a April Fools Day prank saying his is coming to America. He may just decide competing against RC might be fun for a few races, though it is on American MX tracks, not GP tracks.

Reed is SX only. Though I think that would magically change if Stewart got injured before the series started.

Stewart deserves to win the national series, there is no one at his level with RC retired. If he gets hurt, it will be wide open.

Everts baby!! haha that would be cool if that was true. but I really wanna see millsaps up there. he was running right there with RC and stewart at southwick last year. But I definetly think that allessi and Langston will haul on big bikes. same with short.

Um, don't see how anyone can pick Alessi. Last year he faded outdoors with every lead he had. He's quick out of the gate but just can't hang. I think it's obvious it's between his ears. A different coach could do him some good. Hopefully Millsaps will have his A-game on by the time we go outdoors. I gotta go with Millsaps.

Um, don't see how anyone can pick Alessi. Last year he faded outdoors with every lead he had. He's quick out of the gate but just can't hang. I think it's obvious it's between his ears. A different coach could do him some good. Hopefully Millsaps will have his A-game on by the time we go outdoors. I gotta go with Millsaps.

i dont like alessi one bit but......tis foolish to think he doenst have a very real chance at the title should stewart smash himself silly.......no rc....no reed.....windham isn't what he used to be......that would have been positions one thru four the last few years......while its lame for alessi to move up before he wins in the lites class.....its a very smart move considering how depleted/injured the 450 class is......langston is fast when he's healthy but he always crashes at some point and ends up riding injured.......

Alessi has an easier time going fast on the 450,dont count him out. Most of the field of 450 racers havent won a lites championship.

Alessi has an easier time going fast on the 450,dont count him out. Most of the field of 450 racers havent won a lites championship.

Ivan Tedesco, Grant Langston, Davi Millsaps etc. etc. all have at least 1 lites title, Langston and Tedesco have 3 each.

SX titles and MX titles are differant. GL and IT both won outdoors good on them for being consistant. Notice I said most of the field, there are 40 men out there racing. Alessi will open some eyes on the big bike.

if indeed everts is racing it should be a bubba everts show, ricky will win a few im sure too, but not a title with the limited season

should bubba get injured id have to say stefan

I'm guessing RC will win 10-12 motos. James will take the rest. If James were to crash out of the series, I'd say you are gonna have a dogfight for the title with probably 5 or so guys (Milsaps, Tedesco, Langston, Windham and Ferry) with a legit shot at the title. I wouldn't count Windham out. Don't think if RC and Stewart were out, KDub wouldn't find some new motivation and speed.

Didn't Allessi earn a 3rd place finish at Steel City of '04?I'm not a big fan of him but I think it's foolish NOT to put him in the list of names.