Sign in to follow this  

Trailtech computer is doing my head in

Has anyone had real problems with there trailtech endurance comp. I am close to taking a large hammer to mine, or run over it with my bike.:bonk: It constantly lets me down, the speedo will sudenly register zero, then another time loose all visuals completly. Now its flashing like a computer game, when it finally works it runs in kmh, not mph, but it refuses to let you change it, the only thing it will allow you to do is change wheel setting size.:naughty: But then half way through a ride it will change that:foul:

This has been going on for about a year. Are they all as bad as this or just mine:censored: :D

It's a computer. How often does your home computer crash or refuse to work properly? TrailTech has great customer service, call them. They got mine fixed immediately.

My computer's problem was the lead from the wheel sensor, they sent me a new one no problem. My neighbor had to send his head unit back for servicing, they returned it within a week. Two other riding buddies have had no trouble at all.

Did you use the billet projtector? Are you 100% sure the device is properly docked, even with the protector around it? That was my problem, as it got undocked partly, it registered random speeds at the vibes of the engine.

Don't smash it yet, test it first, plus you have the right to exchange it with them. Give them a call: www.trailtech.net.

Take care,

Noppy