Sign in to follow this  

TRS vs TRC?

Ok, maybe someone here can tell me... what are the differences (if any) between te Yosh TRS Ti Pro (spigot end-cap) and Yosh TRC Ti Pro (cone end-cap), besides the end-cap? I prefer the look of the TRS over the TRC for my street-only SM and have been trying to buy a NOS TRS w/o much success so far (don't get me started) I have a TRC in my hands at the moment that I'm about to return since I was promised the TRS, and I want to make sure I'm not shooting myself in the foot (by getting a lesser pipe) for wanting the TRS over the TRC before I send it back. Thanks!

Thanks Eddie!

So the TRS hasn't been around for a few years then? Hmmm, I thought it was still being made more recently than that... I guess I'm not going to have much luck finding one then... a local performance shop says he can still get one... but I was told that the one sent to me from an on-line store was a TRS too.... (my bad for not ordering from TT since I ended up with the same pipe TT would have sent and... it took me longer to get it... lesson learned the hard way ... :bonk: )