Sign in to follow this  

How many Miles

You are really lucky. December- March, no riding. Summer/spring/fall, maybe 100 hours total.

oh geze.....well normally I go once a weekend. weather permitting (parents go all crazy if there is a spot of moisture within a 10 mile radius).

I like to ride as long as I can, we normally get to the track at mabey 1 o'clock, and ride till dark (8 pm?). so lets say 7 hours a weekend (I don't take long breaks, if it makes you happy, then 6.5 hours) and I ride from the months of probably may till oct-nov. I'm gonna push this year to go riding on spring break though. but anyway, I think my bike has more hours than i give it credit for. I rode it a few times in 05, then all season 06. My xr100 on the other hand, that thing is just plain ignored with maintainance. It prolly forgot what a wheel bearing is. If it ever had one.

I ride every possible weekend. We normally ride 30-40 miles or so in the woods. On the MX tracks we probably ride 3-4 hours total during a day.

As the heat increases the riding tapers off....I normally average 10 or 15 hrs. a month....