Sign in to follow this  

anybody swapped new suspension in?

hey dudes i was curious to know if any of ya'll have swapped or modified your suspension components. i would like it to sit a little higher, plus some more travel(seems llike theres a waste of suspension, you take the bike off the kickstand and it drops about 3 or 4 inches) i wieght around 230 and im 6'2". any info would be great.:bonk:

hey dudes i was curious to know if any of ya'll have swapped or modified your suspension components. i would like it to sit a little higher, plus some more travel(seems llike theres a waste of suspension, you take the bike off the kickstand and it drops about 3 or 4 inches) i wieght around 230 and im 6'2". any info would be great.:bonk:

For your weight you need to atleast get new springs and mess around with different fork oils. I'm right around the same weight and if I don't push it I'm fine with the settings. What model do you have?

You can always switch your forks to RM125/250. Check this link out. Theres some great info in there.

You would benefit greatly by getting the proper springs for your weight and getting the shim stacks rebuilt. Makes an absolute night and day difference.