Sign in to follow this  

Adam Kline "you have to read this"

wow...i hope that in my life i never say anything so ignorantly stupid. sure there are people who abuse our off road rights. but he generalizes everyone. than he says there is no such thing as motorized sports. that there is no athleticism in off road sports. *shakes head in disbelief*

Obviously he has never riden a dirt bike or quad to see how physically demanding it is.

It has been posted quite a few times, he also says in the same statement that the majority of ski-doo riders are spoiled drunk teens. Also that his banning of off road vehicles is an "anti obesity measure".

It's ridiculous that someone can bull shit their way up to a high political office and begin to ban things that they do not approve of, regardless of what the majority of the public thinks. You have to wonder who he is trying to pass this law for, himself, or the actual state. It just goes to show that this shallow minded ignorance can easily find it's way into a fairly high up political office.

People like this aren't even hippies, they are just plain old dumbasses :bonk:

Wow, I was shocked to find out he is a Democrat. Who woulda thunk it?

Really???? A democrat wants to take our rights away. I’m shocked!

if he thinks that there is nothing physically demanding about riding dirtbikes then he needs to be tarred and feathered because mx and sx are probably some of the most physically demanding sports on earth. where does that guy live he has some serious vandilism coming his way

I'm very glad to see that his Bill did not make it. We really need to watch out for these types of people. They really want to end our sport. Who would let them self get quoted saying anything like this.