spark leak around the seal Kx250 06, need help !! riding tomorrow !!

Was the plug tight?

If it was then remove the tank and the pipe, take the plug out and check the threads then inspect the threads in the head. If you see no signs of a problem then put a new plug in and tighten the plug by hand and then another quater turn or until the crush washer seals.

I started the KX250 06 this week-end for 5 minutes and after when I parked the bike, oil came out of the spark plug.

The spark plug was torque correctly and is not loose.

What can I do ???

Thanks for the help !

Martin

For starters oil doesn't come out of the top end and if it does you have some major problems.

First off I'd say your plug wasn't tight and fuel mixture seeped out and collected dust/dirt. Hope you never cross treaded the plug, always start your plug with your fingers, NEVER A WRENCH.

2. You over filled your tank prior and pooled some fuel on the head and it collected dust.dirt when you rode.

3. Do/did you grease the inside of your plug cap to seal it? I've seen that over heat and ooze out then collect with dust/dirt.

Remove the plug, clean things up, replace plug with a new one, don't put the cap on, spray a heavy soap/water mixture around the plug then turn the engine over by hand very slowly and look for bubbles. If bubbles are present take it to a shop and have it fixed correctly.:bonk: