Everts Coming to American

I just saw on racer X films that Stephan everts is coming to America to race in the motocross nationals.:bonk: That’s a great thing, so JS has some competition and we can see RC, JS and SE race together for a few rounds. Checking out the film though, either SE is one cocky SOB or he just has a weird sense of humor. Listen to his last sentence; alls I have to say is to be the man you have to beat the man! And I don't think that Everts has what it takes all season long, his first season, in America.

http://www.racerxill.com/articles/detail/1794/racer-x-films-bombshell-its-on.aspx

I bet this is an april fools joke :bonk:

You know something I thought about that too after I posted this thread, I bet it is, That would explain why Everts was acting like such a tool!! If it is an april fools thing, thats a shitty one too to do the fans cause everyone wants to see this snf racer X has a habit of doing stuff like that.

Years ago they said that RC was going to drop down to the 125's and also compete in the 250's and try to win both outdoor titles in one season; he probably could have!

Oh man I hope this is true. I think Carmichael is the GOAT. The sport just isn't the same without him. I would love to see Everts or whatever his name is come over and really shake up things. I am already getting sick of seeing Stewart just walk away from everyone. Lets see the best race the best. Why not? I think Carmichael would take him in the outdoors and Stewart just might take them both or die trying. Let's see it!!!!!

Oh man I hope this is true. If it is you know every fiber in Carmichael is on fire just thinking about this. You know Reed is gonna try to get a tire in there as well.

The Euros are talented riders. Look at what David Knight and Braybrook did in the Last Man Standing. Juha Salmien is an ass kicker as well. These guys are for real. They mean business.

I for one would pay to see it.

I also think it´s a april fool one.. To bad, It would be REALLY cool if he went over to the Us and showed you guys how riding is supposed to look like..:naughty::bonk:

Your kidding me rite? There is a reason why the best racers are here. Look at Ben T, Chad R, DV, Roncada, all the other Foreigners past present and future; their not staying overseas. They all come here because this is where its at. As soon as Mr Everts wants to come out of the Bush Leagues and step up and do two 30 min motos + we will see. :D

Oh and by the way, If you need to see how rideing is supposed to look like check out past video's of RC. :bonk:

Your kidding me rite? There is a reason why the best racers are here. Look at Ben T, Chad R, DV, Roncada, all the other Foreigners past present and future; their not staying overseas. They all come here because this is where its at. As soon as Mr Everts wants to come out of the Bush Leagues and step up and do two 30 min motos + we will see. :naughty:

Oh and by the way, If you need to see how rideing is supposed to look like check out past video's of RC. :D

Haha, I KNEW it.. Usa and the rest of the world will always argue about this one.. :bonk:

And by the way: Stefan Everts ridingstyle is very unique (spelling?!) and I think it´s the most beautiful one, and here were riding 2 x 35min+2laps.. :bonk:

Have a nice day!

// Anders

BTW: Stefan did compete in two clases 125cc and 250cc and won 8 of them in year 2003. And on the final GP of the year (French, Sep 14) he went one step further by racing and winning in all 3 class (125cc, 250cc, 500cc) in 1 day. That's 6 motos 35min+2laps

World Championchip 2003

Motocross GP

1 EVERTS 270 points

2 SMETS 221 points

3 PICHON 188 points

4 JORGENSEN 134

5 GUNDERSEN 124

6 McFARLANE 119

125 CLASS STANDING

1 RAMON 233, 1 win

2 EVERTS, 218, 8 wins

3 BARTOLINI 216

4 MASCHIO 168, 2 wins

5 DE REUVER 136, 1 win

6 EGGENS, 126

BTW: Stefan did compete in two clases 125cc and 250cc and won 8 of them in year 2003. And on the final GP of the year (French, Sep 14) he went one step further by racing and winning in all 3 class (125cc, 250cc, 500cc) in 1 day. That's 6 motos 35min+2laps

World Championchip 2003

Motocross GP

1 EVERTS 270 points

2 SMETS 221 points

3 PICHON 188 points

4 JORGENSEN 134

5 GUNDERSEN 124

6 McFARLANE 119

125 CLASS STANDING

1 RAMON 233, 1 win

2 EVERTS, 218, 8 wins

3 BARTOLINI 216

4 MASCHIO 168, 2 wins

5 DE REUVER 136, 1 win

6 EGGENS, 126

:bonk:

// Anders

The guys is impressive as hell, no one is arguing that. I just would like to see and many others would like to see him race over here against the best competition that is offered instead of a washed up pichon.