Sign in to follow this  

Out for at least 6 months

Well yesterday started out great then around 230 it all changed for the worst. I was out riding with Cory West, and we came up on a goon. Cory and I railed the out side of a burm coming up to a small double then Mr. Goon rider decides to go from inside to outside of the jump as I am going over it. He pushes me over the side of the landing and then it all happened. My right foot tapped the ground and it just went completely sideways. I got takin the ER by and friend sat there for about 6 hours and found out I have a fractured Fibula and a Torn ACL. So god only knows how this will end up. So I am layed up for a while this sucks.

well at least you have a good excuse to play some vids for 6 months

sorry to hear it man,

I am coming off a injury myself, broken humerus last august. It had to be plated. This makes 3 plates in 3 different limbs. Needless to say, I've been there.

Read some good books, do something to keep yourself occupied, keep the rest of your body in some sort of physical conditioning, DON'T LAY ON YOUR A$$ IN FRONT OF A TV. Use the time to become mentally stronger so that when you come back, you'll be a better racer.

Take the time to heal properly, don't rush things. Enjoy the ride.

you can swim against the current and wear yourself out, you can tread water and not go anywhere or you can swim with the current and see where this journey is supposed to take you.

dudddeeee.....that sucks! it would be hard enough to go out by your own mistake but to get hurt because of someone else's mistake that will make you angry. just look at the new twmx article about that guy that got paralized from the waste down from another rider...he now rides on a bike that has a go-cart seat and foot protection!