250f problems

i was riding my 250f the other day...all of a sudden it just died and had no compression...the piston is fine as so is the cylinder, and the valves seem to be fine...everytime i kick it over though air comes out of my intake where the carb goes on...what can you guys tell me about this? and can u tell if valves are bad just by the looks of them?

What all have you checked? you say the piston, cylinder, valves seem fine. How or what did you do to check them? Have you tried to do a compression check? I personally would pull the head and do a visual inspection if you say you have zero compression. Sounds like something hit it's end of service life.

hey guys i just put a brand new set of rings on it and it runs good...my timing was a little off and my idle screw on carb...how many turns out is it suppose to be anyhow? it seems like 1/2 turn too far and its totally different bike.

compression heard thru the intake is a good sign that you've got some issue with the intake valves. We can speculate all we want, but if I heard that, I'd be pulling the head off ....stat.... and ordering parts as riding season is upon us.