I love it KX250

I have just gone back to 2 strokes. I woke up this morning and loaded up my WR250 into my truck, drove down to the Motorcycle shop and left 3 hours later with a brand new leftover 2003 KX250. The KX fits me better, has more power than I will be able to use, and the best part is I wont be having to turn wrenches on it all the time.:bonk:

I woke up this morning and loaded up my WR250 into my truck, drove down to the Motorcycle shop and left 3 hours later with a brand new leftover 2003 KX250... and the best part is, I wont be having to turn wrenches on it all the time.:bonk:

Amen

Congrats on your new ride!

I have just gone back to 2 strokes. I woke up this morning and loaded up my WR250 into my truck, drove down to the Motorcycle shop and left 3 hours later with a brand new leftover 2003 KX250. The KX fits me better, has more power than I will be able to use, and the best part is I wont be having to turn wrenches on it all the time.:bonk:

LOL...I have an '02 KX250 and an '03 YZ250F. I almost never ride the YZ anymore, and quite frankly I'm probably going to get rid of it. The KX is so much more fun, and it's a lot less work to keep it properly maintained.

I have just gone back to 2 strokes. I woke up this morning and loaded up my WR250 into my truck, drove down to the Motorcycle shop and left 3 hours later with a brand new leftover 2003 KX250. The KX fits me better, has more power than I will be able to use, and the best part is I wont be having to turn wrenches on it all the time.:naughty:

Congrats on the new bike and welcome back! :bonk:

I used to have a 99 KX250. That is one bike I regret selling, never had a problem with it. I would love to buy a smoker again just to have a choice when riding. They are a lot of fun.