Sign in to follow this  

Who's going to Southwick

Just wondering how many people are going to Southwick tomorrow? I will be running the 30+ and 35+ C.

I'd love to go but I don't know the new rules and classes. I raced way back in 88 and 89. I just me a YZ450 and I need to get back out there, what are the new classes for us guys that are 39??

Is wish Winchester was still on the NESC schedule. I might just have to go up there a do a pirate race or just join their org.

39 I would think you should run the 35+.

Be glad you did not go because it was rough, but it was riding and I had fun but IT WAS ROUGH. I AM GOING TO BE SORE TOMORROW AND FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK.

Being the first race of the year it was packed. they didnt get through the first set of motos until about 4:15 which made for a very long day. The pro expert classes were amazing to watch with awesome battles between Dowd, Lorusso, Dube, Ainsworth, Charbonneau, and the Pugrab brothers.

I got second over all in the 30+c, but man did I have some are pump. It was the first time this year even on the bike so I guess I did pretty good.

I just odered a Scott stablizer to I am hoping it will help a little. I good spend for the first 3 laps but after that I justed bonked.

Being the first race of the year it was packed. they didnt get through the first set of motos until about 4:15 which made for a very long day. The pro expert classes were amazing to watch with awesome battles between Dowd, Lorusso, Dube, Ainsworth, Charbonneau, and the Pugrab brothers.

yep heard that it was packed. i heard they ran qualifiers and only the top 5 got in? so crazy.

yep heard that it was packed. i heard they ran qualifiers and only the top 5 got in? so crazy.

Yeah I think they had to run qualifiers for the 125 C and B class.

ya i got stuck in the gate in the qualifier for the 125c and then fell twice in the first moto, didnt even do the 2nd moto they probably wouldnt of even been able to get to it barely cause all the classes ran so late right chad :bonk:

pro? yeah.. hahaha okay. i raced the 125 c under and womans c

125 c moto one - 23rd or something out of 32

125 c moto two - 21 out of 32

womans c moto one - almost had the holeshot, missed it by like one rider. i was in third for half of the race, and passed a girl so i was in second. right before the last lap i passed a girl so i was in first place, but shortly after being in first i fell on the landing of the finish line jump pretty hard. i couldnt start my bike, my leg hurt from getting a hole burned in it. i ended up getting a DNF.

womans c moto two - i had a good jump off the gate, but stalled. bike wouldnt start again, but i eventually got it and caught up and passed 7 or 8 people i guess.

idk how i did.